Afghanistan

35 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i said people in it have split from the taliban members will swop and change 

the taliban are was the goverment in afghanistan 

all this al queada isis isisk are there by design from the west to cause unrest in the middle east

No you said this ……

4FC90070-68D5-4FCA-B826-9947DE280016.png

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Why not brick up a big retaining wall around the middle East and fill it with water? I don't mind jumping on the trowel ?

be easier if we stopped flying them in giving them asylum here and stopped arming and funding them 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, socks said:

No you said this ……

4FC90070-68D5-4FCA-B826-9947DE280016.png

usa did bombed syria helping  isis were fighting on the ground 

isis k leader is from pakistani taliban were do you think there numbers came from al queada and the taliban 

they have just been at war for 20 years against first world soldiers won battles lost battles but have won the war there back in charge its a win 

so the afghans beat the soviets but didnt beat us and the usa we give them it back 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

usa did bombed syria helping  isis were fighting on the ground 

isis k leader is from pakistani taliban were do you think there numbers came from al queada and the taliban 

they have just been at war for 20 years against first world soldiers won battles lost battles but have won the war there back in charge its a win 

so the afghans beat the soviets but didnt beat us and the usa we give them it back 

Giving it back came with conditions. But Biden well he got elected. And fkd things up in true Democrat  fashion 

• Like 1
Just now, green lurchers said:

Giving it back came with conditions. But Biden well he got elected. And fkd things up in true Democrat  fashion 

lol your mad mate who did they give  it back to lol

not the taliban they was fighting the taliban not the puppets they put in as the new goverment lol

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

So, you're basing your entire opinions on a Hollywood film? 

Fuuck me you couldn't make it up???

lol yes mate lol

no i just put that clip on for the dummys that think we go to war to save the world lol

that sun must be getting to you mushroom lol

3 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Wilf is right it all needs levelling into a giant car park they either producers of heroin or suppliers of it 

Why should they care though ? They have a natural resource they use to make money, some folk abuse it and it fucks them. Not much different from the tobacco fields in America, or many many many other things. We also happen to need rather a lot of opium for morphine etc. 

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Why should they care though ? They have a natural resource they use to make money, some folk abuse it and it fucks them. Not much different from the tobacco fields in America, or many many many other things. We also happen to need rather a lot of opium for morphine etc. 

One man's medicine is another man's addiction. ?

4 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

I am so glad some of you aren’t responsible for many big decisions ? 

First order of business, any white bloke sporting dreadlocks is up against the wall on day 1 ! ? ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

lol now you know how propoganda can turn people into heartless killers 

mass genocide same way hitler did it to the german people  against the jews ?

You have absolutely no concept of history do you ? Lol ? 

If you were having to take a wheelbarrow full of money down to the baker to pay £5000,000 for a loaf of bread while the French nicked your coal at gun point, all while world banks prospered because of it…….you’d start blaming people too ! 

• Like 1