Afghanistan

We have this funny sickness in the west of spinning things to be our fault……it’s all “well if we wasn’t there” & “we raped these peoples lands” and all that old bollocks……stop making excuses for these dogs.

I think we should get a massive pat on the back for showing great restraint to all the people who have slaughtered us over the years from the IRA to Muslims.

Given between us and America we could wipe these people out if we wanted to it shows just what nice people we are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

1 hour ago, socks said:

Earlier you said that isis k was part of the taliban. Make your mind up. 

i said people in it have split from the taliban members will swop and change 

the taliban are was the goverment in afghanistan 

all this al queada isis isisk are there by design from the west to cause unrest in the middle east

56 minutes ago, WILF said:

We have this funny sickness in the west of spinning things to be our fault……it’s all “well if we wasn’t there” & “we raped these peoples lands” and all that old bollocks……stop making excuses for these dogs.

I think we should get a massive pat on the back for showing great restraint to all the people who have slaughtered us over the years from the IRA to Muslims.

Given between us and America we could wipe these people out if we wanted to it shows just what nice people we are.

lol you are bombed out wilf lol

all these people slaughtered us you couldnt make it up lol 

when had the taliban afghanis or iraqis slaughtered us before we invaded and slaughtreed them lol

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i said people in it have split from the taliban members will swop and change 

the taliban are was the goverment in afghanistan 

all this al queada isis isisk are there by design from the west to cause unrest in the middle east

You really don’t have a clue ……

• Haha 1

Just because something is created it doesn’t mean it remains constrained by the makers. The CIA have dabbled and created lots of uprisings and insurgents in the world and then those groups grow and get to big to control … they are certainly not CIA assets. 

1 minute ago, socks said:

Just because something is created it doesn’t mean it remains constrained by the makers. The CIA have dabbled and created lots of uprisings and insurgents in the world and then those groups grow and get to big to control … they are certainly not CIA assets. 

there proberly controlled by saudi arabia usa allie all these groups started by arabs sunni muslims 

the cia know exactly what there doing  dont be so naive mate 

isis was fighting syria ground troops while the usa was bombging them from the sky lol 

6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I am so glad some of you aren’t responsible for many big decisions ? 

half the world would be nuclear wasteland and wilf be telling everyone its because the afghans caused it and i think we showed restraint lol ?

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

half the world would be nuclear wasteland and wilf be telling everyone its because the afghans caused it and i think we showed restraint lol ?

Wilf is right it all needs levelling into a giant car park they either producers of heroin or suppliers of it 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Wilf is right it all needs levelling into a giant car park 

lol now you know how propoganda can turn people into heartless killers 

mass genocide same way hitler did it to the german people  against the jews ?