Afghanistan

36 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it never was the taliban was it they was the goverment in afghanistan 

al queada was supposedly responsible for 911 

so youve just said paki isi and cia created al queda who created isil who created  isis k 

so why is the usa killing there own troops with groups founde3d and funded by the cia 

Do you honestly think this is first terrorist organisation funded and grown by the CIA ?

• Haha 3

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

You can't un-invent something mate, people who think that nuclear weapons should be banned are the type of people that believe in fairy's and Santa Claus. 

they will never be banned mate im not saying that ?

theres people on here believe fairy tales mate lol

1 hour ago, socks said:

Do you honestly think this is first terrorist organisation funded and grown by the CIA ?

no so why do people go along with the shite were fed by the goverment they dont give a faack if americans brits get killed 

Call in some air cover, get all western troops on planes and out and when they have left just light the whole gaff up from the air……f***ing animals, turn them to atoms and f**k em ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I know your out of depth now hull let it go 

lol its all there to read mate he Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant – Khorasan Province 

ISIL announced the group's formation in January 2015 and appointed former Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) militant Hafiz Saeed Khan as its leader with former Afghan Taliban commander Abdul Rauf Aliza appointed as deputy leader.

isil started in iraq from al queda in iraq  

al queda was already in afghanistan fighting alongside the taliban 

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol its all there to read mate he Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant – Khorasan Province 

ISIL announced the group's formation in January 2015 and appointed former Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) militant Hafiz Saeed Khan as its leader with former Afghan Taliban commander Abdul Rauf Aliza appointed as deputy leader.

Who cares about trying to be clever, they are all the f***ing same at a basic level and that’s it.

We have been carrying out a humanitarian mission and they are taking the opportunity to kill Us again…..we should just say “right, f**k It, that’s it……and kill every f****r that comes within 300 Meters”

We have nothing in common with these people, we owe them nothing so f**k em ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
Just now, WILF said:

Who cares about trying to be clever, they are all the f***ing same at a basic level and that’s it.

We have been carrying out a humanitarian mission and they are taking the opportunity to kill Us again…..we should just say “right, f**k It, that’s it……and kill every f****r that comes within a 300 Meters”

We have nothing in common with these people, we owe them nothing so f**k em ! 

nothing to do with been clever they are the same  your right 

why are yiou suurprised they are  killing american troops 

humanatarian mission usa bombed  killed kids the lot 

you think a war ends when the usa says it does  come on 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

nothing to do with been clever they are the same  your right 

why are yiou suurprised they are  killing american troops 

humanatarian mission usa bombed  killed kids the lot 

you think a war ends when the usa says it does  come on 

Mate, I’m not surprised in the slightest…..these people hate us and they always have and they always will.

I don’t really go in for all this “good alien” or “bad alien” stuff……they are alien and accepting aliens has been a disaster for Western Europe.

We all have to sit and watch what they do in our countries every day of the week…..no further proof needed…….

Im all for saving innocent people, but once they start acting the c**t all bets are off.

So what if we armed and funded them when it suited us ?…….now it don’t suit us, that don’t give them a free go at killing us.

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, I’m not surprised in the slightest…..these people hate us and they always have and they always will.

I don’t really go in for all this “good alien” or “bad alien” stuff……they are alien and accepting aliens has been a disaster for Western Europe.

We all have to sit and watch what they do in our countries every day of the week…..no further proof needed…….

Im all for saving innocent people, but once they start acting the c**t all bets are off.

So what if we armed and funded them when it suited us ?…….now it don’t suit us, that don’t give them a free go at killing us.

i agreee mate with all but free go at killling us that is to be expected 

i also agree why let the c**ts in to live along side us f**k em all off they cant bomb us on the sly then and they bring nothing to the table just ruin were ever they go 

but its our goverment doing that and also going to war they are playing both sides they are the worst they want stringing up 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i agreee mate with all but free go at killling us that is to be expected 

i also agree why let the c**ts in to live along side us f**k em all off they cant bomb us on the sly then and they bring nothing to the table just ruin were ever they go 

but its our goverment doing that and also going to war they are playing both sides they are the worst they want stringing up 

Expecting something and accepting something are two different things.

I also agree that our government don’t seem to know who’s side it’s on but it definitely isn’t ours ! Lol ? 

• Like 1

Is it incompetence or intentional? It doesn't even matter at this stage. Mad men in charge.

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Joe Biden on Thursday said he was unaware of a specific list of names of Americans and Afghan allies handed to...

• Like 1
11 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Earlier you said that isis k was part of the taliban. Make your mind up. 

1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

Can he really be this thick? :huh:

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Joe Biden on Thursday said he was unaware of a specific list of names of Americans and...

What’s a few lives of soldiers and westerners matter ?…….didn’t you get the memo ?