Afghanistan

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, socks said:

You do a massive disservice to soldiers coming out with bollox like that … they haven’t fought for 20 years they were beaten smashed and pushed out of Afghanistan …. The country was given back to them they didn’t win it back …..

disservise to soldiers? 

given back to them lol

6 minutes ago, socks said:

Is that supposed to be the taliban ? 

They have just popped out the woodwork as the new taliban elite units. Two things tht immediately spring to mind are 1. Once they start wearing masks they could be anyone from anywhere and 2. The yanks and us have spent ages training and leaving kit with the NA.

44 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

so born from al queda then that was already in afghanistan lol

That’s not the taliban though is it they were made by Pakistani intelligence and the CIA 

• Like 1
Just now, socks said:

That’s not the taliban though is it they were made by Pakistani intelligence and the CIA 

it never was the taliban was it they was the goverment in afghanistan 

al queada was supposedly responsible for 911 

so youve just said paki isi and cia created al queda who created isil who created  isis k 

so why is the usa killing there own troops with groups founde3d and funded by the cia 

Just now, baker boy said:

Just kill them all Isis Taliban aq, kill them all and be done with it

that wouldnt serve the purpose mate 

its all the usas doing if it wasnt for us and them there would be no al queada isis isisk no attacks 

and the taliban would a been in power in afghanistan this full time 

nothing makes politicians rich like war its the biggest money makwer there is 

Just now, chesney said:

Americans are pulling out there cause there trouble coming down the line with the chinks and the last thing they want is to be bogged down in Afghanistan and middleeast if it kicks of with them

china are not a war mongering country 

unlike some lol uk usa lol

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

china are not a war mongering country 

unlike some lol uk usa lol

Something has to happen i dont see the point of these countries having all these nukes pointing at each other drop them bad boys and done with it 

Just now, Greb147 said:

Calm down Corbynite. 

lol i hate corbyn mate lol 

but common sense is common sense if i was in charge id be thinking of how to pocket money from the public purse for me and me pals aswell lol

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, chesney said:

Something has to happen i dont see the point of these countries having all these nukes pointing at each other drop them bad boys and done with it 

you need nuclear bombs to stop the bullying from countrys that have them mate 

take north korea lol usa saying they cant have them will use them etc 

everyone agrees lol

usa are the only country ever to use one if any one should be banned its them lol

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you need nuclear bombs to stop the bullying from countrys that have them mate 

take north korea lol usa saying they cant have them will use them etc 

everyone agrees lol

usa are the only country ever to use one if any one should be banned its them lol

You can't un-invent something mate, people who think that nuclear weapons should be banned are the type of people that believe in fairy's and Santa Claus. 

Edited by Greb147