Afghanistan

Just now, Greb147 said:

Come on then, inside job wasn't it? ?

I bet when your stuck up your lass you tell her she's lying when she starts moaning. ?

lol when you make a deal with us to allow them the, to let traitors and the enemy to leave the country history showws there some that dont like it and will take it up on there self to attack them 

remember the usa was using planes to bomb syria etc while isis were ground troops 

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

theyve just been at war with  firrst world soldiers nfor 20 year an took the country back mate havent they ?

They didn’t take the country back due to a ground war did they … they were pushed out of Afghanistan and stayed out with a minimal force on the ground … they have walked back in as politicians pulled the troopers out …..

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

lol when you make a deal with us to allow them the, to let traitors and the enemy to leave the country history showws there some that dont like it and will take it up on there self to attack them 

remember the usa was using planes to bomb syria etc while isis were ground troops 

So you agree that ISIS-K are pissed off and want some revenge.

Just now, socks said:

They didn’t take the country back due to a ground war did they … they were pushed out of Afghanistan and stayed out with a minimal force on the ground … they have walked back in as politicians pulled the troopers out …..

they fought for 20 years every year and now are bk in power  they won the war doesnt matter how does it a win is a win 

maybe lost loads a battles but won the war

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

they fought for 20 years every year and now are bk in power  they won the war doesnt matter how does it a win is a win 

maybe lost loads a battles but won the war

You do a massive disservice to soldiers coming out with bollox like that … they haven’t fought for 20 years they were beaten smashed and pushed out of Afghanistan …. The country was given back to them they didn’t win it back …..

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

They aren't, again it's like saying a Tiger is the same as a Lion.

Let's get the idea out of your head that it was ever a united Afghanistan. 

lol united afghanistan lol i give up lol