Afghanistan

Just now, South hams hunter said:

you honestly believe the taliban wont have opium growing?

? farmers grow opium you honestly think the 20 years the people we are allies with havent bought it and smuggkes it t

With the uks help ?

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

Remember watching Something 20 yrs back and the Taliban saying they were going to flood every housing project/City,Town, village in the UK, America and the rest of the west with high strength cheap heroin.....prey on us using people's addictions to break down our society....they been flat out for 20yrs and ain't stopping anytime soon? the use of class A's is frightening these last few yrs...just about everyone you meet is flat out sniffing or sucking the glass dick?kids are going hungry because mam and dad need their Friday night fix...and it's not just the council estates it's everywhere doesn't matter what class you are....that needs to be addressed before we become a nation that just rolls over so that we get a cheap fix....

It's been said..they dispise us...that I believe wholeheartedly...I've no problem with any religion...but these radicaliszed Muslims are not good...don't think we could ever trust them...they playing the long game...

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Remember watching Something 20 yrs back and the Taliban saying they were going to flood every housing project/City,Town, village in the UK, America and the rest of the west with high strength cheap heroin.....prey on us using people's addictions to break down our society....they been flat out for 20yrs and ain't stopping anytime soon? the use of class A's is frightening these last few yrs...just about everyone you meet is flat out sniffing or sucking the glass dick?kids are going hungry because mam and dad need their Friday night fix...and it's not just the council estates it's everywhere doesn't matter what class you are....that needs to be addressed before we become a nation that just rolls over so that we get a cheap fix....

It's been said..they dispise us...that I believe wholeheartedly...I've no problem with any religion...but these radicaliszed Muslims are not good...don't think we could ever trust them...they playing the long game...

and a the CIA had a hand in smuggling opium when the russians invaded to help finace the resistance

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, greg64 said:

and a the CIA had a hand in smuggling opium when the russians invaded to help finace the resistance

Don't suprise me one bit?....the American government overall are not to be trusted imo...they've done some dark shit the last 60 yrs...

• Like 6
48 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

you didnt answer the question

No mate the taliban dont grow opium farmers do and the last time they was the government in Afghanistan they stopped farmers growing it that is a fact mate 

We invaded 2001 and put the opium warlords back into power and the growing of opium started again

Edited by mC HULL

When  the taliban first came to power they were destroying opium crops . When the Americans invaded that all changed .I guess to finance there weapons  etc. Don't forget the CIA were at  one stage were  shipping drugs into  the US to finance the CONTRAS 

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, WILF said:

My boy sent a picture of that Taliban spokesman to his paki mate earlier with the message “Is this your Dad?” Lol ? 

Lol wilf teach the youngster all about a sense a humour aye lol

On 13/08/2021 at 14:50, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

They are though . 

theyvare the armpits of the Earth . There’s been zero to no advancement in Afghanistan if you remove telephone wires and the irrigation’s built by the yanks in the fifty’s . It’s never changed since Jesus walked . Biblical era. 

Have they got a Tesco express though Stiff?