Afghanistan

Apologies if I’m going over what has been written before. But I haven’t read all the previous posts . 
         It seems obvious to me what has happened. Biden , is in the pocket of China , via meetings set up by Hunter Biden . They want to exploit Afghanistan’s rich “ earth metal “ deposits . Here’s a few million, get your troops out . It’s so corrupt, it’s so blatant . And yet the mainstream media refuse to acknowledge it . Where are the reporters working on their big scoop ? They are in Bidens pocket . Only last night you could see the narrative being put forward by the media , some woman journalist was in Kabul , watching as the Taliban chanted “ death to America “ , she looked shit scared , but said , “ they are chanting death to America, but seem really friendly “. Now of course the Taliban are going to be portrayed as progressive and inclusive. You couldn’t make it up .

• Like 1

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

No doubt the state pension age will be going up again. I wonder how many of these refugees will be taken in by Muslim countries though I do support those who have directly helped our armed forces should be given sanctuary in this country. 

Its the other way around we helped their forces built up and trained their forces , however they did murder our soldiers whilst they slept in their beds . Unditered we carried  on , soon as we left the taliban comes out of the woodwork ,and the afghan soldiers all run and say its not safe and want to come to our country , what a load of cowards they should have stood and fought for their familys and country , they wanted us to do their fighting now they want us to house and feed them in our country , As a proud English man i would stand and fight for my freedom and counrty my grandparents did , 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I was suspended from school for a week when I did a book report on Dillon's writings and said it should be required reading. It should give you an idea of how the hierarchy worked at my school and who's cage was rattled. How crimes so violent could be almost excused as operational necessity, even celebrated.

I'm certainly no expert on subject matter but I'd be lying if I said it hadn't shaped my views over the years, and influenced some of my life changing decisions.

I find it unsettling that those of us living in the 21st century truly believe that we're too clever to fall into the traps that previous generations have done in the past.

In my very humble and uneducated opinion, when you look, the history of Britain’s treatment of Ireland has been one ill thought out, callous and pig headed blunder after the other.

We are talking about acts committed against your own people so petty, heartless, cruel and greedy that nobody in their right mind would tolerate it…….and for what ?

So we could throw our own nation down the toilet…..what exactly did we achieve by treating our own people that way ?

”What do they know of England those who only England know?” 

The British government are still making the same mistakes today except now, it’s against the only people they can….the home audience.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Government have just said 20 thousand Afghans to be resettled in the UK ?

Yep, the bbc narrative has been nicely greasing up the arseholes of Britain for that one……20 years ago, fanatical loons…..today, moderate purveyors of women’s rights in a tolerant sharia country !

They can f**k off !

• Like 2
Just now, DIDO.1 said:

Government have just said 20 thousand Afghans to be resettled in the UK ?

That is correct 20,000 however another 10,000 under another scheme how many schemes have we ,  all designed to hide the actual numbers arriving , thats all well and good but which areas are they going , some areas no longer feel like England , i live near to  no go areas for white people , and if you are in any doubt about that i challenge you to walk through them ,

3 minutes ago, runem said:

That is correct 20,000 however another 10,000 under another scheme how many schemes have we ,  all designed to hide the actual numbers arriving , thats all well and good but which areas are they going , some areas no longer feel like England , i live near to  no go areas for white people , and if you are in any doubt about that i challenge you to walk through them ,

Oldham had supposedly no go areas 20yrs ago it's nothing new , and your ok walking through if you went to school with most of them like I did ?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, runem said:

Think about that……”a no go area for white people”……..in Britain……..

How the f**k did we allow it to get to that……why do we keep on allowing it? 

f***ing hell like !!! 

34 minutes ago, runem said:

Don't walk through them mate - Runem ?‍♂️ :laugh: 

3 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Don't walk through them mate - Runem ?‍♂️ :laugh: 

I was born and bred in England and i have every right to walk any street in England , what  gives minorities the right to claim an area call it a community then reign it with absolute violence towards any other people .

ps , times are far different in Oldham than twenty years ago , 

2021-08-18 09.50.09.jpg

16 minutes ago, runem said:

I was born and bred in England and i have every right to walk any street in England , what  gives minorities the right to claim an area call it a community then reign it with absolute violence towards any other people .

ps , times are far different in Oldham than twenty years ago , 

2021-08-18 09.50.09.jpg

Mate, I was just making a crap joke :yes: :laugh: :thumbs:

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, paul sr said:

I was looking at the al jazeera Web site. The taliban are driving around in humvees and new toyota pickups. Carrying brand new m16s. American tax dollars well spend. 

the talaban make about 3 billion a year out heroin ,opium and methamphetamine their not skint themselves