Afghanistan

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Are you genuinely that naive ?? 

They used to call me The Glimmer Man…….can’t say any more than that……..official secrets act !

51 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Are you genuinely that naive ?? 

im naive mate i have never been in the sas lol 

you telling me they go about killing civillians 

they proberbly  do all sorts a dirty shit like help isis on the sly in libya etc  

train terroerists on the sly 

you tell me mate 

12 minutes ago, VOON said:

WWW.BBC.COM

Some 5,000 refugees will be eligible under a new scheme in the first year, on top of 5,000 Afghan staff.

Great Stuff, Kudo’s to Boris

Yep………amazing ! 
The U.K. was getting a bit low on Islamic aliens !! Lol ? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Yep………amazing ! 
The U.K. was getting a bit low on Islamic aliens !! Lol ? 

Keep the ole levels top upped mate….not too much though old chap….categorically, we don’t want them getting too big for there boots….

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Are all the international news crews, reporters, cameramen, etc, complicit in this conspiracy ?

Cheers.

Well they certainly aren't filming fighting or fecking rag heads getting spread along the tarmac ?

Edited by DIDO.1

Read the Koran and what it preaches then realise that most illegals are fighting aged men but the most powerful card is the race card and they use it instead of letting theses dinghs in sink em out at sea regardless who is on board feck em send a message 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Biden is really not making himself Mr popular with this whole Afghanistan situation...

On the contrary. It's the only thing he's done in half a century in office that a lot of us agree with.

6 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Would this have happened if trump was still in office, serious question

Trump wanted them out on May 1st. It's hard to call whether it would happened as he isn't the president any more.

4 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Facts are the brits give absolute filth like Billy Wright open roads and safe passage to massacre completely innocent Catholics, old men and women murdered in their beds. 

99.9% of British lads on here don't know their fcukin ass from their elbows when it comes to what went on in NI.

I was suspended from school for a week when I did a book report on Dillon's writings and said it should be required reading. It should give you an idea of how the hierarchy worked at my school and who's cage was rattled. How crimes so violent could be almost excused as operational necessity, even celebrated.

I'm certainly no expert on subject matter but I'd be lying if I said it hadn't shaped my views over the years, and influenced some of my life changing decisions.

I find it unsettling that those of us living in the 21st century truly believe that we're too clever to fall into the traps that previous generations have done in the past.

• Like 5

Wonderful :no:

........... 20,000 straight to the top of the council housing lists, using the NHS, disproportionately using the school system and, still the illegal immigrants are allowed to cross the channel, still people are doing their best to stop foreign criminals being deported.

This government look like they've lost control of who's coming in.

But, what does my opinion matter eh, I've only paid taxes since I was 16 yrs old :huh:

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

........... 20,000 straight to the top of the council housing lists, using the NHS, disproportionately using the school system and, still the illegal immigrants are allowed to cross the channel, still people are doing their best to stop foreign criminals being deported.

But, what does my opinion matter eh, I've only paid taxes since I was 16 yrs old :huh:

No doubt the state pension age will be going up again. I wonder how many of these refugees will be taken in by Muslim countries though I do support those who have directly helped our armed forces should be given sanctuary in this country. 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Your opinion don’t mean shit…..didn’t you get the memo mate ? 

• Like 2