Afghanistan

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

The Irish have been bleating on about taking there country back for the last 800 years ?
the Taliban have done it in a week ?

All cock and no bollocks 

Ooooooosh!  ?

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

The Irish have been bleating on about taking there country back for the last 800 years ?
the Taliban have done it in a week ?

All cock and no bollocks 

?????????

5 minutes ago, Francie said:

This is the irony I was talking about wilf,tou live in ireland?

I wasn’t looking at it that seriously mate, I just thought it was pretty funny.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

If that’s the case why is it when they come here the women are still treated like slaves women still married off daughters raped and killed for not obeying there farther etc that’s here in this country we’re they have supposedly gone to escape that mate ?

and the taliban banned the buggering of boys Bacha  bazi or what ever they call it 

the northern alliance who we supported brought it back rife mate same with opium taliban banned it was nearly a none existent crop before we invaded ?

min not talking old British empire ?

what do you think we was there for and Iraq the empire is still strong and never stopped been as it always has mate 

No one will ever turn that place or those people civilised overnight - that'll take a lot of time and effort.

When some of those people come here and bring their old ways with them, they carry on in secret because they know it's illegal. 

Now that western troops are leaving, those types of Afghan will just crack on again - it'll be gays thrown off buildings and beheadings in the market square soon.

I stand by what I said earlier - there will be a short period of calm then, it'll descend into its modus operandi of medieval chaos under religious tyranny. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, WILF said:

I wasn’t looking at it that seriously mate, I just thought it was pretty funny.

The irony is funny to,youl get it someday?

Meanwhile in Afghanistan the 300,000 strong,well equipped Afghan army is no more,its now 300,000 Taliban.....

That's not even including the chinese strolling in now

Well done usa an britain