Afghanistan

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

So its that dangerous the have different  camera men sat different locations filming a plane taking off ?

Again it's called editing FFS. You'll never believe this but today's editing tools allow you to piece multiple videos together to make a video clip.

Just now, dogmandont said:

Some fcuking fruitcakes on here. 

Few of you lads need to get of the gear, turn off social media and seek medical help. 

Bunch of fcuking paranoid clowns. Lol. 

If they're not trolling then God help them. ?

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Again it's called editing FFS. You'll never believe this but today's editing tools allow you to piece multiple videos together to make a video clip.

I understand editing ? so they had camera men there recording miles apart watching the plane take off ?

Can't be arsed reading all the way back ,but just taking the last couple of posts ,

How the fukc anyone think the government, and its like ,give a monkeys about our well being, geezer goes physco with shotgun ,could have been prevented ,the afghan bollucks ,countless lives lost ,for what ???? Every other terrorist incident, they come out with, "oh yes we knew about them ,we had them under observation "a bunch of snakes ,should never be trusted ,and its going to get a whole lot worse ,fill the country with immigrants who are only a drain ,build over every bit of spare ground ,I'm so glad I don't have long left ,god help the next generation 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I understand editing ? so they had camera men there recording miles apart watching the plane take off ?

So out of all the thousands there one or two filmed an aircraft flying over head, some science fiction shit that. 

3 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Can't be arsed reading all the way back ,but just taking the last couple of posts ,

How the fukc anyone think the government, and its like ,give a monkeys about our well being, geezer goes physco with shotgun ,could have been prevented ,the afghan bollucks ,countless lives lost ,for what ???? Every other terrorist incident, they come out with, "oh yes we knew about them ,we had them under observation "a bunch of snakes ,should never be trusted ,and its going to get a whole lot worse ,fill the country with immigrants who are only a drain ,build over every bit of spare ground ,I'm so glad I don't have long left ,god help the next generation 

dont dispare walt , keep on going to the end of the road,when someone hurts you turn the other cheek,be the bigger man, be the better person,dont  covit thy neighbours wife,

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So out of all the thousands there one or two filmed an aircraft flying over head, some science fiction shit that. 

Could it a been edited to look like people was numb enough to try holding on to the side of a plane thousands a miles across the world 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Could it a been edited to look like people was numb enough to try holding on to the side of a plane thousands a miles across the world 

Don't be silly mate, are you suggesting the evacuations are fake?