Afghanistan

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

Some waste of young soldiers lifes after all that politicians should be held accountable forvthe lives lost and veterans and families left devastated . But then its not there sons and daughters was sent out there.

• Like 1
On 14/08/2021 at 14:46, WILF said:

I wouldn’t be letting on you are a product of the Norfolk Suffolk border mate…..there’s some seriously f****d up DNA in them parts ! Lol ? 

lol.....luckily mums a geordie ....and dads from here in notts.....

they moved down there in there 50's 

but i know what you mean ...the old man would always be telling me what the locals were like.....six fingered dribblers he calls them ...

• Haha 1

one of the chaps i work door with ..hes parachute reg ...works with us when hes off work ....hes going back to afgan next few weeks...i believe to help with getting all the brit nationals out.....sore him saturday night ......im hoping he gets back safe...same as all his buddies and any other troops off out there

• Like 2

It’s like this, these people (both foreign and domestic) hate us…….they won’t just get their Islamic state under sharia law back and be content, they won’t be able to help themselves but to start ranging out and killing us again.

It in their manual and they always stick to the manual. 

• Like 1

Another thing I will say is, it’s proof positive of how these people really think.

The Taliban didn’t have a force big enough to take over the country in 6 weeks sitting holed up in a base somewhere, it proves these people were sitting there smiling at us all over that country and as soon as the opportunity presented itself they just picked up their assault weapons again and cracked on.

It would be exactly the same scenario domestically if the circumstances were right.

Islam is not our friend, it can never be our friend…..it don’t want to be our friend, it wants to kill us.

• Like 4

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the faith: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.”

31 minutes ago, WILF said:

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the faith: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.”

Powerfull speech that the thing with the west wilf is they dont have the stomach for an all out conflict after 2 world wars devastated the continent. Abd lets be honest if they west decided they really had enough of them they could wipe them of the map within hrs maybe thats they will eventually understand

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, WILF said:

Another thing I will say is, it’s proof positive of how these people really think.

The Taliban didn’t have a force big enough to take over the country in 6 weeks sitting holed up in a base somewhere, it proves these people were sitting there smiling at us all over that country and as soon as the opportunity presented itself they just picked up their assault weapons again and cracked on.

It would be exactly the same scenario domestically if the circumstances were right.

Islam is not our friend, it can never be our friend…..it don’t want to be our friend, it wants to kill us.

Don’t take this the wrong way but you live in a really strange world. You’re obsessed with this aren’t you. 

So the fact that lots of folk have taken up arms are gone back with the taliban and taken the country....... do you really blame them? We would do exactly the same thing. 

Their country was invaded, pummelled  it into dust for a couple of decades and generally f****d their lives. And now we have pulled out of anything we were achieving and left them to fight the taliban or jump aboard that good ship and go back to how it was.

Stuff like that is universal, most things are. If someone had invaded our country and done the same to us, we would have fought them, the capitulated and got on with stuff and then if option arose taken our stuff back. 

This whole ‘we do not belong together’ mantra, this obsessional us and them shit. It’s not healthy mate. 

You are English are you not ? Moved to Ireland? They f***ing hated the English, lots of them would love to see you gone and have their country back. They set bombs on the streets of England and blew up woman and kids. But that’s all grand and it’s fine you being there apparently. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, WILF said:

Everything you are saying there is pretty much identical for judo Christian ideology, belief and history. You can’t cherry pick as much as you would like to. If you think Catholicism is in any way nicer, less bloody or cuntish than islam. You are either very deluded or very naive. 

On 13/08/2021 at 17:42, WILF said:

We are easy pickings for Islam for the very reason that we try and apply our western kindness and sense of reason to our dealings with them……as a group, these people harbour no such weakness (or virtue depending on how you see it) 

These people find us disgusting, bottom line, if they could wipe us out and make the whole world Islamic they would…..without a second thought !

Our virtues and our morality won’t count for shit in that scenario…….trying to be their friend is a ridiculous exercise in futility !   

This post is 100% spot on if Islam got the upper hand in this country the quiet ones the moderates would come out of the wood work we would be an under class nothing but slaves and probably ethnically cleansed if we didn’t convert.

Western and Islamic values do not mix I say let them get on with it in Afghanistan oh hold on the Islamic State of Afghanistan some how I can’t see all the Muslims settled in Europe rushing to settle in this new Islamic utopia. 

• Like 2