Afghanistan

9 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Debt mounts up like a council estate cock slag with a Kay's catalogue.

They're forecasting it'll be paid off by 2050 to the tune of around $6½ trillion. Watching the Taliban picking up new M4's is gut wrenching...

EDIT: I've personally contributed about $16,000 in taxes towards that too... I want my M4. I've paid for it.

Edited by ChrisJones
Additional
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Do you understand how economics work? Government has many suppliers of arms, food, clothing etc ad infinitum... They take those things on credit. It's paid on HP basically. Debt mounts up like a council estate cock slag with a Kay's catalogue.

Thanks for the economy lesson, you clearly missed what I was hinting at.

Basically meaning I bet the Yanks had their fingers in a few pies which helped soften the blow.

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Thanks for the economy lesson, you clearly missed what I was hinting at.

Basically meaning I bet the Yanks had their fingers in a few pies which helped soften the blow.

You're welcome and it still stands people will make money where they can and if any government is involved, the tax payer foots it.

Tony Blair is worth about 60 million. What is he doing to help British veteran's ? .              I doubt if that wet brain clown Bush is doing anything to help America veteran's.  Then you have  Mr cheney his friends in Halliburton did very well with there no bid contacts.

There’s is this brilliant new advanced mechanism for getting rid of politicians who are utter c**ts……it’s called a ballot box ! 

Stop electing the same people and things will change.

Thats the theory behind it !

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, paul sr said:

Tony Blair is worth about 60 million. What is he doing to help British veteran's ? .              I doubt if that wet brain clown Bush is doing anything to help America veteran's.  Then you have  Mr cheney his friends in Halliburton did very well with there no bid contacts.

Isn't that generally the case though? They're discarded once their usefulness has expired?

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out in the next few years. I'm sure the Chinese are already getting their dialogue together to help rebuild the infrastructure in exchange for some of that sweet, sweet, opioid money!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, paul sr said:

Tony Blair won 3 terms…….sort of says it all really don’t it mate 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Tony Blair won 3 terms…….sort of says it all really don’t it mate 

It's been kinda funny watching the finger pointing going on this side since the evacuation started. George Jnr had 7 years of it. Barry had 8. Donnie had 4. Rapey's had 6 months.

Trillions wasted for the collected gain of absolutely nothing.

There's your public service announcement for government right there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'd shoot, sorry if that offends anyone but go fuuck yourselves. I'd defend anyone innocent woman or man or child. Put me in a position like the lads on here have been in.. I can't say how I would react. But that is how I think.