Afghanistan

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

Starting too look like the caliphate the Islamic terror groups have always fought murdered raped and died for has come to fruition with hardly any resistance. I wonder if the Taliban will welcome fractions of other jihadi terror group's to live in Afghanistan. 

On 13/08/2021 at 19:35, mC HULL said:

pre pubesant boys took from there home and raped are not men are they mate your trying to make it sound like a load a blokes like mushroon and green lurcher lol are having a laugh lol

funny thing is it wasnt allowed under the big bad taliban but was rife once our allies the northern alliance took over ?

I don't think I follow. Are you saying that green lurchers and me sit around shagging kids and having a laugh about it?

On 13/08/2021 at 20:19, SheepChaser said:

The Indians as well now ? they do not belong amongst us ! What the f**k have the Sikhs, Hindus and Buddhists ever done ? 

Fuuckers gave me the shits the other week ?

I have family who are Sikh, they live in both the Indian and Pakistani Punjab. I've very good mates who are Hindu Indian, one of my best friends is from Delhi. By and large Indians tend to be a top lot. The north tends to be where the main issues with rape and such are. Comes down to a culture of hating women and keeping them second class, compiled with low education, tribal elders allowing and encouraging it and an unwillingness to change.

The problems with the Pakistani community in the UK and the rest of the world started when they began letting in goat fuucking imams from the north east of Pakistan to preach. They made it an environment of fear in the communities to speak out and then it's just a matter time before the majority have been brain washed into a western hating mob. Notice it's mainly second, third gen and later arrivals getting involved in terrorism. The first wave tended to be happy they could have a shop and make good money.

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1

Afghanistan is like all other war's. Young  working-class lad's are sent off to fight and die and the  men how send them off to war get wealthy. The war in Afghanistan has cost over a trillion dollars. In America  there is about  20 veteran's a day committing suicide every day of the year. You have thousands disabled, thousands homeless and ten's off thousands with ptsd.                          The politicians and main St media are more  concerned about george Floyd, the Blm mob and the transgender community. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
On 13/08/2021 at 21:12, SheepChaser said:

You are probably in part correct. But actually there were attrocities committed by Bosnians, of course. In fact one commander was convicted in jan this year, but a lot were the Mujahedin. The fact that something like 66% of the deaths during the period were Bosnian, 25% Serb and I think 8% Croat, says a lot. 

Interestingly you talk about the Bosnian Mujahedin going into other areas after. It’s a bit of a funny one - a lot of the cruelest and hardest fighters and also best equipt on the Bosnian side of the conflict in later years were actually foreign muhajaden that came in from other countries, Middle East, Africa and other parts of Europe. They then moved on and formed a larger force that went from there, taking Bosnian ethnic fighters with them. There wasn’t particularly much of a muhajadein thing going on in Bosnia before. Most of the Serbs / Bosnians /Croats got on quite well before it all went to shit. It’s interesting how quickly people turn. 

Ive got Serb and Croat mates to and have spent plenty of time in Serbia, Kosovo, north and south Montenegro and Croatia. 

I've a Croat mate and he is one ready puppy, a lot of them are. I asked him once why and he just said incase the fuuckers start again. He never said who the fuuckers were ;)

Tbf I think they all hate each other equally, with no bias.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I don't think I follow. Are you saying that green lurchers and me sit around shagging kids and having a laugh about it?

Fuuckers gave me the shits the other week ?

I have family who are Sikh, they live in both the Indian and Pakistani Punjab. I've very good mates who are Hindu Indian, one of my best friends is from Delhi. By and large Indians tend to be a top lot. The north tends to be where the main issues with rape and such are. Comes down to a culture of hating women and keeping them second class, compiled with low education, tribal elders allowing and encouraging it and an unwillingness to change.

The problems with the Pakistani community in the UK and the rest of the world started when they began letting in goat fuucking imams from the north east of Pakistan to preach. They made it an environment of fear in the communities to speak out and then it's just a matter time before the majority have been brain washed into a western hating mob. Notice it's mainly second, third gen and later arrivals getting involved in terrorism. The first wave tended to be happy they could have a shop and make good money.

No mate 

I was meaning stiffmeister was making it sound like it went on between consenting adults like you and green lurcher just having giggle mate  with green lurcher calling you gay the other week and with his kisses at the the end of his messages I assumed he was aswell ? ?

On 14/08/2021 at 18:29, chartpolski said:

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University; 

" If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? "

Tomo's application was rejected when he answered " do I count my three thumbs as fingers ? ".

Socks' application was rejected when he answered " if I chop f***ing Tomo's f***ing fingers off with a f***ing axe, he'll have less f***ing fingers than me, you f***ing lefty, homo fuckers !! "

Thats why the country is in such a state....sensible lads being rejected from university ! ? !

Cheers.

No likes left but that had me in stitches ???

Socks probably has his missing digits, taxied and on the wall of his man shed.... "When I came out of the war son I had all my fingers, forging is hell" ?

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

No mate 

I was meaning stiffmeister was making it sound like it went on between consenting adults like you and green lurcher just having giggle mate  with green lurcher calling you gay the other week and with his kisses at the the end of his messages I assumed he was aswell ? ?

Ah ok, apologies I misinterpreted..... there is a slight tension between green and me, I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing it... I put it down to my sex appeal and his cooking photos, there's just a magnetic attraction between us. He told me he would get a divorce ?

44 minutes ago, paul sr said:

Afghanistan is like all other war's. Young  working-class lad's are sent off to fight and die and the  men how send them off to war get wealthy. The war in Afghanistan has cost over a trillion dollars. In America  there is about  20 veteran's a day committing suicide every day of the year. You have thousands disabled, thousands homeless and ten's off thousands with ptsd.                          The politicians and main St media are more  concerned about george Floyd, the Blm mob and the transgender community. 

That's of course if you actually believe it cost them that much, I doubt the Yanks would give that kind of money away. ?

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm sure everything was above board mate.

Do you understand how economics work? Government has many suppliers of arms, food, clothing etc ad infinitum... They take those things on credit. It's paid on HP basically. Debt mounts up like a council estate cock slag with a Kay's catalogue.

• Haha 4