Afghanistan

14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

We was killing them mate not helping em 

I dont think muslims want to live  like us mate 

Its the equivalent of the Muslims making the uk live under sharia law 

We don't like it that's why all the whites have and are fleeing london l? ? 

Whites are leaving London because it’s a third world shit house ! 
Nothing more complicated to it than that mate.

• Like 2

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

3 hours ago, socks said:

Every American base no matter where in the world is a miniature America complete with road signs restaurants cinemas and the days papers. It’s nuts. 

my mum and dad lived at mildenhall in sufolk at lakenheath next door was the yank air base 48th tactical fighter wing...my old man was post master in mildenhall ...the locals recon the base brought very little in to the local economy cos they even had milk flown in from the usa ..

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, TOMO said:

my mum and dad lived at mildenhall in sufolk at lakenheath next door was the yank air base 48th tactical fighter wing...my old man was post master in mildenhall ...the locals recon the base brought very little in to the local economy cos they even had milk flown in from the usa ..

I wouldn’t be letting on you are a product of the Norfolk Suffolk border mate…..there’s some seriously f****d up DNA in them parts ! Lol ? 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I wouldn’t be letting on you are a product of the Norfolk Suffolk border mate…..there’s some seriously f****d up DNA in them parts ! Lol ? 

Tomo has more extra fingers than Socks has missing........?

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

f**k the dirty camel headed towel jockey,s British soldiers need to get British People out then leave the place to burn, there not worth worry8ng over , should never gone over anyway , don’t see why English/ British soldiers should go over to different country’s to help anyone If there not English/British , if they wan5 to slaughter there own kind let them , we should worry about are own and while we’re at it send the rest the dirty immigrants back with them , includeing the ones living under the yoke of been born over here , ,,, a dog and a stable and all that as they say

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

Whites are leaving London because it’s a third world shit house ! 
Nothing more complicated to it than that mate.

An Italian lad who started on site asked my why English fans smashed up there own capital after loosing the game , I told him most sane english people wouldn’t think of England as there capital now it’s  a third world snake hole shit pit that needs bombing 

• Like 2

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University; 

" If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? "

Tomo's application was rejected when he answered " do I count my three thumbs as fingers ? ".

Socks' application was rejected when he answered " if I chop f***ing Tomo's f***ing fingers off with a f***ing axe, he'll have less f***ing fingers than me, you f***ing lefty, homo fuckers !! "

Thats why the country is in such a state....sensible lads being rejected from university ! ? !

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 15
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University; 

" If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? "

Tomo's application was rejected when he answered " do I count my three thumbs as fingers ? ".

Socks' application was rejected when he answered " if I chop f***ing Tomo's f***ing fingers off with a f***ing axe, he'll have less f***ing fingers than me, you f***ing lefty, homo fuckers !! "

Thats why the country is in such a state....sensible lads being rejected from university ! ? !

Cheers.

Ken will have been caught camping in school grounds and blowing up his pool on the roof top anyway 

tomo will turn up in a black bomber jacket and confiscate students fags before screaming “one more rep “ on the squat rack in the sports science gym 

probs for the best really …

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1