Afghanistan

3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You already said you didn’t understand world politics. If you think the Bosnians brought that on themselves you’re a fool. 

What part of we are not meant to live together are you refusing to understand mate ?……Islam is as foreign to Europe as a is a bacon sandwich stand in Mecca ! 

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

Just now, SheepChaser said:

So we are defending the holocaust now as well mate ? 

Defending ?…….understanding a thing and defending a thing are two completely different things you know

Just now, WILF said:

What part of we are not meant to live together are you refusing to understand mate ?……Islam is as foreign to Europe as a is a bacon sandwich stand in Mecca ! 

Sorry I must’ve missed it when they handed out the rule book ? but I guess that’s what makes it ok for the Bosnians to be subject to a genocide ..... they weren’t meant to be there in the first place. They had broken the rules so they all deserved to die ........ 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Defending ?…….understanding a thing and defending a thing are two completely different things you know

Yer I do. A lot of folk on here defend plenty they don’t understand .......

Anyway there is zero point having this discussion.

Im going to go eat a steak instead. 

4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Sorry I must’ve missed it when they handed out the rule book ? but I guess that’s what makes it ok for the Bosnians to be subject to a genocide ..... they weren’t meant to be there in the first place. They had broken the rules so they all deserved to die ........ 

No, it’s because Islam is a cancer in Europe…..not a rule, just a fact.

They are dirty horrible b*****ds and they bring absolutely nothing of worth to European culture or society.

Let them f**k off to Islamic countries and they can all throw queers off tall buildings until their hearts content.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I’ve spent a lot of time in Bosnia mate, a lot. Worked work both sides, and sat down and drunk raki with the Serbs and Croats as well as tea with the Bosnians. Travelled up into the Tara canyons as well to go and find the Serb war lords who fled there after the war. I’ve done a lot of digging, literally. It was..... emotional. You trying to tell me srebenica never happened? I’m not one for emotional bullshit and I know that you hve to break eggs to make an omelette. But Bosnia was a real bad do. 

Fair play , but was there any genuine authentic documents regarding the official capturing of such atrocities? 

bear I also have a vested interest in the Yugoslavian conflict . I find it a fascinating war for the exact reasons you’ve mentioned . And I’ve scoured official un reports which mention mass shootings , mass rapes etc on both sides but largely the Serbians . 

the un takes a dim view of such cleansing with sentences handed out of varying degrees . None seem to record such attacks , even when in command and held as campaign leaders , just seems very similar to the usual atrocities trotted out since the plains Indians media horrors in the penny news . 

as an example of which , such detailed acts are defined in the book “shake hands either the devil “ a reflective account of the 94 Rwanda atrocities, a similar era , similar comparative conflicts , but sparse on the ground for the former Yugoslavia? 

any thoughts why ? 

15 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Do you have kids pal? And have you raised em yourself if you do? 

10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Fair play , but was there any genuine authentic documents regarding the official capturing of such atrocities? 

bear I also have a vested interest in the Yugoslavian conflict . I find it a fascinating war for the exact reasons you’ve mentioned . And I’ve scoured official un reports which mention mass shootings , mass rapes etc on both sides but largely the Serbians . 

the un takes a dim view of such cleansing with sentences handed out of varying degrees . None seem to record such attacks , even when in command and held as campaign leaders , just seems very similar to the usual atrocities trotted out since the plains Indians media horrors in the penny news . 

as an example of which , such detailed acts are defined in the book “shake hands either the devil “ a reflective account of the 94 Rwanda atrocities, a similar era , similar comparative conflicts , but sparse on the ground for the former Yugoslavia? 

any thoughts why ? 

The UN dropped some major major bollocks mate. A lot of the stories I have aren’t based just upon “this is what happened to us” but also “this is what we did”. Like I said I’ve sat and drank myself silly with some very scary men who were very angry about what was happening in the hauge. Some of the stuff they told me made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck I can tell you.  I’m sure there were probably some claims that weren’t true but sadly most of I I think was. The big issue for the UN with Bosnia is that they are partly culpable got what happened and lots know it. Sadly my background is in anthropology and particularly war and genocide so I’ve also read that book and done a lot on the Africa genocides, and plenty of others. If I’m honest I genuinely think there was a lot of covering up done over Bosnia, as everyone wants to avoid the question ..... why did we let it happen like that in Europe, where we had the power to stop it. It was just a mess and let’s be honest if it was a Muslim force doing that to Christians in Europe we would have been in there like a shot. 

Edited to add - I of course did get told plenty of stories by good and close friends who lived through it and saw what happened. Sat looking into their eyes I can’t say 100% but I’d say they were not lying to me.

I have been shown huge kindness by some of those people over the years, the kind of folk who would give you the clothes off their back. One old man did literally one day, he had been a commander on the Bosnian side and took me into his house for a good while. Hell of a man. 

Edited by SheepChaser
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

The UN dropped some major major bollocks mate. A lot of the stories I have aren’t based just upon “this is what happened to us” but also “this is what we did”. Like I said I’ve sat and drank myself silly with some very scary men who were very angry about what was happening in the hauge. Some of the stuff they told me made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck I can tell you.  I’m sure there were probably some claims that weren’t true but sadly most of I I think was. The big issue for the UN with Bosnia is that they are partly culpable got what happened and lots know it. Sadly my background is in anthropology and particularly war and genocide so I’ve also read that book and done a lot on the Africa genocides, and plenty of others. If I’m honest I genuinely think there was a lot of covering up done over Bosnia, as everyone wants to avoid the question ..... why did we let it happen like that in Europe, where we had the power to stop it. It was just a mess and let’s be honest if it was a Muslim force doing that to Christians in Europe we would have been in there like a shot. 

Do you not find it unusual that the claims to be made , ring true from 

8 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

that’s a bit of a stretch mate I would say that the un would cover up the Yugoslavia war , (bearing in mind that the conflict was splashed on the telly every night pal , inrenember it well when I was 11 or 12) it was the dawn of concurrent news feeds with crews able to send seamlessly from the actual fighting . 

Im bit arguing that the genocides didn’t happen , more the specifics , I’m sure that the local big men were guilty of overplaying their hand to an outsider years after to enhance a dangerous reputation. 

fair play if that’s what you heard that’s what you heard , I wouldn’t be sat in the three steps interviewing SAASU members 5 magners deep asking “so what about Robert nairac ? You anything to do with that ? “ your a braver man than me pal! 

19 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Edited to add - I of course did get told plenty of stories by good and close friends who lived through it and saw what happened. Sat looking into their eyes I can’t say 100% but I’d say they were not lying to me.

I have been shown huge kindness by some of those people over the years, the kind of folk who would give you the clothes off their back. One old man did literally one day, he had been a commander on the Bosnian side and took me into his house for a good while. Hell of a man. 

Ah , so you are exhibiting unconscious bias in your analysis through no fault of your own . As you’ve stated a Bosnian commander , similar levels of command received what I would call punitive sentences for war crimes at The Hague , three years if I remember for leading mujahadeen units in atrocities including beheading and ethnic cleansing , largely attributed to the usual Bosnian influx of foreign fighting age males who latterly flocked  to and populated that other newly established haven of Islamic militants , al queda. 

Funny how it all links in really . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SheepChaser I can tell straight away your not worth listening too, how many close friends you got then? There's a few dozen mentioned on here. How close is close then? Anyone who thinks they can count there real friends on more than one hand usually don't know what a friend is. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Mate I think I’m done talking to you. If you can defend the massacre of huge numbers of women and children for nothing other than being of a certain religious group who up until then had lived happily side by side with their neighbours and done no wrong then you’re not my kind of person. I know you’re a racist but supporting folk who violently massacred innocent people to create a pure home land, who cut babies from pregnant woman’s stomachs, who smashed new born babies skulls in and committed mass rape ......... you’re a worse man than I thought. 

me brother inlaw has a brother still has breakdowns now from serving there they couldnt do anything had to watch women children been raped and killed 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

me brother inlaw has a brother still has breakdowns now from serving there they couldnt do anything had to watch women children been raped and killed 

Im not being a prick but that wouldn’t have happened 

Not the atrocities , but the standing by . 

it doesn’t work like that pal , sorry . 

• Like 1