Plymouth shooter

9 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Fire alarm that one mate 

Yeah seen that one aswell but also seen it was his mum and younger sister either way f***ing sick

Yeah it is, apparently turnt it on himself and committed suicide 

Fire alarm that one mate 

Oh fair enough, didn't read it ?

• Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People can run round attacking folks with a hammer !  Mentally unstable people will find a way. Its frankly a joke talking about the absolutely minuscule instances of people with legally held f

Come across a few landowners and gamekeepers in the past who should not have a spud gun never mind a shotgun. 

Absolute tragedy. Guy was a loner who couldn’t get a ride. Probably spent his entire youth holed up in his bedroom playing GTA. Get used to this, because we’re raising a generation of boys just like h

Posted Images

Absolute tragedy. Guy was a loner who couldn’t get a ride. Probably spent his entire youth holed up in his bedroom playing GTA. Get used to this, because we’re raising a generation of boys just like him. This shit happens regularly in the US, because of easy access to guns. Won’t be surprised if there’s a knee-jerk tightening of gun laws here, as always, something will have to be seen to have been done in response. 

As an aside, if the guys name was Ahmed, or Leeroy the thread would be 30 pages long by now. Must have ruined a few people’s day to find that he was a fat white bloke.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I dont get the thought process of it, if he had enough and wanted to top himself crack on but why take others along like the random people at work and just walking there dog no links to him at all but shot them anyway. 

Someone has some answering to do giving him back his sgc after making threats with it. Should have have it taken with a no return policy 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Saltmoon said:

Someone has some answering to do giving him back his sgc after making threats with it. Should have have it taken with a no return policy 

Not going to lie. Devon and Cornwall are massively understaffed. Rushing to try and catch up probably doesn’t help. Can’t remember that last time someone told me they had a home visit 

3 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Not going to lie. Devon and Cornwall are massively understaffed. Rushing to try and catch up probably doesn’t help. Can’t remember that last time someone told me they had a home visit 

Last time my sister and her hubby had there’s checked it was a few years back and carried out by 2 of those hobby bobbys that didn’t have a Scooby about guns and were more interested in her wine collection ??

No surprise where this is going!

When you look at the details of it, the Plymouth shooting is very similar to Dunblane....as in the type of person committing the act. Mentally unstable, obviously not your normal law abiding licensed gun owner and clearly something's amiss when they're jumping on the 'ban all guns' bandwagon.

Screenshot_20210814-124853~2.png

1 hour ago, .357shooter said:

well if that is the way the guy thinks all cars should be taken from everyone aswell.how many lives would that save each year ?.

as well as not being able to carve your sunday roast every week

20 hours ago, Greyman said:

Last time my sister and her hubby had there’s checked it was a few years back and carried out by 2 of those hobby bobbys that didn’t have a Scooby about guns and were more interested in her wine collection ??

Every time my certs been up for a renewal I’ve had the feo visit and do the checks , and I’ve had fac &sgc for well  over forty years , that’s been the Met , Essex and Sussex police ..it would seem someone down Devon & Cornwall hasn’t been up to scratch giving him his ticket back …Be interesting to see there reasoning behind it , should they ever come clean .

• Like 1