WEE barsteward

its eaten the bin and it wont go in the trap i had the trap at the base of the tree.fecking getting from all angles but have no fear big sid's here. to be continued

006.JPG

010.JPG

007.JPG

009.JPG

003.JPG

002.JPG

Edited by big sid
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Put a fenn on a box inside the bin so when the squirrel enters the bin it stands on the trap, but a big plastic paint tub with a lid and a hole cut into it just below the lid on the side and some grain and a fenn in the bottom of it will only ever catch squirrels and will catch a lot of them.:thumbs:..

• Like 1

I shot one off the feeders yesterday, let the dogs out, the pup was running round the garden with it, had to go out in my shreddies and tee shirt and crocs to corner him.?

Neighbours loved it ? 

Cheers, D.

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I hope for your sake both the tree rat an the mole are dead by now or you no right to be on a hunting site ?

He's got no shame. He goes on the football thread and talks about Celtic. 

ive had a stern word with both and have told them under no circumstances can they live here unless they contribute to the council tax. they both have said they will go away and think about it and will let me know in due course. ps, i would have taken a picture but my phone was in the car and it was to far to walk to.

Edited by big sid
  • Haha 1