Global Warming, Making Covid seem insignificant.

18 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

There you go - should've left with 50 foreign criminals but, left with just 7 after the likes of Dianne f***ing Abbott got involved.

That's 43 imported scumbags that are still here to cost us money and/or just crack on with their criminal ways.

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

A plane to Jamaica chartered by the Home Office was carrying just seven passengers, lawyers...

Did you ever think it would be any other way mate ? :( 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My thoughts are they should change how they allow the big corporations they are in bed with to abuse the planet and stop asking us to pay for something they are not willing to change themselves.

He is down Waitrose buying vegan South African fair trade peace crisps and dropping some change in the water aid bucket whilst apologising to every wog he meets for having the cheek to be white in his

Just had a look and a Panamax container ship burns 63,000 GALLONS of fuel per day ! Maybe if governments are really serious they will start investing in their own countries and young people and m

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

OK. Your absolutely correct. 

So what can we in the UK, who produce just a tiny amount of co2 emissions do about it? Because every single thing we are being asked to do and pay for is, when you look closely, a total con that actually isn't helpful on a global level and in many cases it actually increases co2 emissions elsewhere in the world. 

All our actions can do is improve our local environment. And most of us here are seeing our local environment covered in concrete to house 3rd world filth. 

I expect you to do the same that everybody in the western world should do right now:

• cut greenhouse emissions drastically, by any means possible e.g. renewables etc.
  • move to more sustainable agriculture/land management
  • And the biggest point: Stop talking and start acting! We will make mistakes on the way, but everything is better than sticking our hands into our pockets and say: „Ah we can do nothing about it.“

These things have to be implemented by our governments around the world and not just Britain. This is a GLOBAL problem everyone has to do its part and some of us have to make the first step and show the rest that it is possible. Since you live in a democracy you would probably have to vote the right people into office, granted the are a lot of cock wankers out there.

And maybe Britain itself is only responsible for 1% of the emission globally. But Britain is one of the top 10 economies in the world and a lot of the emissions generated are offset to other countries.

You as a person can vote with your wallet

• buy regional if possible (food etc.).
  • use your stuff as long as possible and repair it, this is not only better for the environment, but I think hugely gratifying.
  • Ride a bike instead of a car, this has the added benefit of keeping you fit ?

The impact you can have with that is minimal in the actual sense of keeping global warming at bay, but maybe you inspire some folks that have more power by doing so…who the f**k knows.

Additionally, help the countries that are doing the same industrialization mistakes that we did in the past to not repeat our mistakes so that they themselves can skip some bad steps on the way to a more sustainable future.

For me that is common sense! Being a decent person and trying to leave earth in better state than I found it in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, MagyarAgar said:

I expect you to do the same that everybody in the western world should do right now:

• cut greenhouse emissions drastically, by any means possible e.g. renewables etc.
  • move to more sustainable agriculture/land management
  • And the biggest point: Stop talking and start acting! We will make mistakes on the way, but everything is better than sticking our hands into our pockets and say: „Ah we can do nothing about it.“

These things have to be implemented by our governments around the world and not just Britain. This is a GLOBAL problem everyone has to do its part and some of us have to make the first step and show the rest that it is possible. Since you live in a democracy you would probably have to vote the right people into office, granted the are a lot of cock wankers out there.

And maybe Britain itself is only responsible for 1% of the emission globally. But Britain is one of the top 10 economies in the world and a lot of the emissions generated are offset to other countries.

You as a person can vote with your wallet

• use your stuff as long as possible and repair it, this is not only better for the environment, but I think hugely gratifying.

The impact you can have with that is minimal in the actual sense of keeping global warming at bay, but maybe you inspire some folks that have more power by doing so…who the f**k knows.

Additionally, help the countries that are doing the same industrialization mistakes that we did in the past to not repeat our mistakes so that they themselves can skip some bad steps on the way to a more sustainable future.

For me that is common sense! Being a decent person and trying to leave earth in better state than I found it in.

So do all that even though the uk only produces 1% of the worlds co2. What’s the point in changing the way everybody lives when our impact on the planet literally makes no difference. 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, MagyarAgar said:

OK. 

Buy regional. Totally agree. But our leaders (who are telling us we need to act.... And pay). Are making this difficult. They are making it difficult and expensive for farmers to produce food. They are, for instance, driving sheep farmers from the hills while increasing imports from abroad. So no, I genuinely don't think buy a few expensive items from a farmers market is in any way helpful. Indeed its damaging as your ordinary townie increasingly thinks they are making a difference while each year food miles get larger. 

Use stuff for longer and repair. Your preaching to the converted here pal. Unfortunately everything we buy is increasingly disposable. Hell most of us grew up fixing old cars and keeping them going, now we need a 30 grand electric car that gets plugged into a computer. Nothing we can do or fix will effect climate change....fact.....the only thing that will make a change is government stopping the import of cheap plastic tat from China. And government won't do that. 

Ride a bike. Yeah definitely. But in a country that produces so little co2 it will make NO difference. Agreed it will improve local environment. Unfortunately my local environment is being covered in housing estates. Because for some reason our leaders invite 3 quarters of a million migrants each year... IN A FCKING HOUSING CRISIS!!! 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

oww sandy lol?

looking at my post history should make it pretty clear to you that I am probably not sandymere, short of him hijacking my account. But if that is all that you can reply to my post, than it is pretty clear that you are out of arguments.

22 minutes ago, MagyarAgar said:

FCKIN YEEESSS!!!! 

You got it son, you got the answer. Unfortunately we are encouraging these countries to do what we did. We are shutting down our industries and food production and encouraging them to do it in a far less enviromently friendly way than we have the technology to do. And then we are transporting it around the world!!! We are getting them to mine metals for our electric car batteries and pollute the rivers, AND fckin selling them our polluting cars that we have to stop driving. 

Mate you have been taken in Hook line and sinker. Change and pay more! While contributing to more co2 development abroad. 

Line up on the left with your pants down, wallet out and sleeve rolled up, unfortunately it may hurt a little as we are out of lube. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, WILF said:

Did you ever think it would be any other way mate ? :( 

Honestly - probably not.  I think you hit an age where you've seen so many injustices like this that you're expecting to be let down again.

Personally, I'd like the bleeding hearts ignored and the criminals sent home - let them appeal from where ever they can from at their own expense. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

FCKIN YEEESSS!!!! 

You got it son, you got the answer. Unfortunately we are encouraging these countries to do what we did. We are shutting down our industries and food production and encouraging them to do it in a far less enviromently friendly way than we have the technology to do. And then we are transporting it around the world!!! We are getting them to mine metals for our electric car batteries and pollute the rivers, AND fckin selling them our polluting cars that we have to stop driving. 

Mate you have been taken in Hook line and sinker. Change and pay more! While contributing to more co2 development abroad. 

Line up on the left with your pants down, wallet out and sleeve rolled up, unfortunately it may hurt a little as we are out of lube. 

oww sandra d

12 minutes ago, socks said:

So do all that even though the uk only produces 1% of the worlds co2. What’s the point in changing the way everybody lives when our impact on the planet literally makes no difference. 

7 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

OK. 

Buy regional. Totally agree. But our leaders (who are telling us we need to act.... And pay). Are making this difficult. They are making it difficult and expensive for farmers to produce food. They are, for instance, driving sheep farmers from the hills while increasing imports from abroad. So no, I genuinely don't think buy a few expensive items from a farmers market is in any way helpful. Indeed its damaging as your ordinary townie increasingly thinks they are making a difference while each year food miles get larger. 

Use stuff for longer and repair. Your preaching to the converted here pal. Unfortunately everything we buy is increasingly disposable. Hell most of us grew up fixing old cars and keeping them going, now we need a 30 grand electric car that gets plugged into a computer. Nothing we can do or fix will effect climate change....fact.....the only thing that will make a change is government stopping the import of cheap plastic tat from China. And government won't do that. 

Ride a bike. Yeah definitely. But in a country that produces so little co2 it will make NO difference. Agreed it will improve local environment. Unfortunately my local environment is being covered in housing estates. Because for some reason our leaders invite 3 quarters of a million migrants each year... IN A FCKING HOUSING CRISIS!!! 

I keep hearing this 1% figure. I do not know where it comes from, but does it only include your direct emissions?
Is it incorporating sending trash to overseas landfills where it pollutes the environment or is burned in the worst way possible?

Is it incorporating the world wide trade you are participating in and that is responsible for a lot of emissions? e.g. buying concrete that is produced overseas and so on and so on.

And even if this 1% figure is accounting for all of the emissions Britain is responsible for, than we as „western world“ should lead by example and stop pointing fingers at the people who are doing the same stuff we did ~100 years before them.

As I have said, the stuff you can do personally does not do a lot in the grand scheme of things.

Short of going into a political office or voting for the right people you as a person cannot do that much.

1 minute ago, MagyarAgar said:

I keep hearing this 1% figure. I do not know where it comes from, but does it only include your direct emissions?
Is it incorporating sending trash to overseas landfills where it pollutes the environment or is burned in the worst way possible?

Is it incorporating the world wide trade you are participating in and that is responsible for a lot of emissions? e.g. buying concrete that is produced overseas and so on and so on.

And even if this 1% figure is accounting for all of the emissions Britain is responsible for, than we as „western world“ should lead by example and stop pointing fingers at the people who are doing the same stuff we did ~100 years before them.

As I have said, the stuff you can do personally does not do a lot in the grand scheme of things.

Short of going into a political office or voting for the right people you as a person cannot do that much.

a hungarian with better grammer and english than 90 percent of the english 

oww sandy lol

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

a hungarian with better grammer and english than 90 percent of the english 

oww sandy lol

I think you are mistaken. I am clearly not from hungary…

Next you discover my location tag and than you will crack a nazi/hitler joke…

Keep at it! It is fun watching you figure out this all by yourself. Granted it doesn’t let you look like the brightest bulb in the room, that you need so long for connecting the dots. ?

7 minutes ago, MagyarAgar said:

I think you are mistaken. I am clearly not from hungary…

Next you discover my location tag and than you will crack a nazi/hitler joke…

Keep at it! It is fun watching you figure out this all by yourself. Granted it doesn’t let you look like the brightest bulb in the room, that you need so long for connecting the dots. ?

So your not from Germany then? A robot from Germany?

1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

So your not from Germany then? A robot from Germany?

Who knows it is a mystery…

I don’t know…but a robot from germany, would still be from germany, right? ?

This is getting inception like, you are unpacking one layer after the other, as fun as this is: what does it matter?