Global Warming, Making Covid seem insignificant.

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

Don’t matter mate, it’s only our kids they are murdering and raping so who gives a shit, right ? 
You know the score big lad ;) 

Shes a fat disgusting blob,supported by our lovable sandy.

@sandymere do you support abbot in stopping these deportations with pados an murderers on board?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My thoughts are they should change how they allow the big corporations they are in bed with to abuse the planet and stop asking us to pay for something they are not willing to change themselves.

He is down Waitrose buying vegan South African fair trade peace crisps and dropping some change in the water aid bucket whilst apologising to every wog he meets for having the cheek to be white in his

Just had a look and a Panamax container ship burns 63,000 GALLONS of fuel per day ! Maybe if governments are really serious they will start investing in their own countries and young people and m

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Shes a fat disgusting blob,supported by our lovable sandy.

@sandymere do you support abbot in stopping these deportations with pados an murderers on board?

The fact that such a useless, disgusting, racist agitator has had such a long career as an elected MP tells you all you need to know about the state of the people electing her mate……she is the true voice of how these people REALLY feel about us.

No cosy mixed race family on the advert, no benevolent black man helping silly old white man in the TV series……Abbott is the real face of how blacks feel about whites in Britain and of how much they value the gaff.

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Why is a woman who can't even put her shoes on the right feet given airtime ?

She says deportations are "racist", but well over 50 percent of deportee's are white and deported to European countries !

Still, I don't expect her or Labour to let the truth get in the way of accusing the tories off being racist......

Cheers.

The lefty's are more outraged about what Boris said about Maggie closing the pits.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

The fact that such a useless, disgusting, racist agitator has had such a long career as an elected MP tells you all you need to know about the state of the people electing her mate……she is the true voice of how these people REALLY feel about us.

No cosy mixed race family on the advert, no benevolent black man helping silly old white man in the TV series……Abbott is the real face of how blacks feel about whites in Britain and of how much they value the gaff.

Some folk on here would lead us to believe there trustable an lovable an have our best interests at heart,but that Dianne is diabolical 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

The lefty's are more outraged about what Boris said about Maggie closing the pits.

Torys and Labour are happy to see a country that can and should be supporting around 50 million people creak under the strain of supporting 70+ million people, 20 million of which are from Asia and Sub Saharan Africa.

Those 20 million will be having a massive impact on everything in Britain (as we can see from our day to day life) and one of those things will be emissions……be that through housing them, feeding them, transporting them, everything they consume.

That is one of the small pieces of the climate puzzle, and if you don’t start to dismantle what we are doing by degrees then we won’t achieve anything……that is a reality !

Its a reality those who are pro immigration won’t want to talk about……much better to spout some vague notion about “more money” and “electric cars”

These people ain’t serious, they are just stuck in a more tax solves it all mindset !

Edited by WILF
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
On 10/08/2021 at 10:24, WILF said:

It exploitation causing a problem, having the hubris to think we can engineer our way out of everything is a joke…..if we don’t start living how we were meant to, how we were designed to, with minimum impact, supporting our own populations on our own continents then the planet will wipe us out and heal itself that way.

I'm not getting into this thread because it's full of the usual. I just wanted to say that I think this belief is dangerous, and not for the reason you might think mate. It's not an uncommon view that the earth/nature will eventually 'set us straight' through some sort of doomsday event brought about by our greed and ignorance. It's shared by environmentalists as a genuine sort of spiritual belief as much as activists who think the only way to motivate joe bloggs into sustainability is through the threat of doom.

The danger is that imo it doesn't motivate so much as act as a crutch, it encourages a nihilistic attitude of "yeah it's bad ain't it. Oh well, nowt I can do about the elite billionaires and china, mother earth will sort things out, but I'll be dead by jthen so meh". Which is still sort of fine if indeed it is true.... But Just look at our history of overcoming natures mechanisms for population check.... Through the various significant revolutions (cognitive, agricultural, industrial, scientific) we have improved in our ability to overcome these natural mechanisms until now where I seriously believe our growth is unstoppable and frankly I see no natural mechanism short of a total freak galactic event that would change that. There does however appear to be one social mechanism, whereby there is a level of social development that seems to bring about a drop in reproductive rates, which I know you're well aware of and concerned about for a different reason. But how much will we have destroyed before we, as a species, reach this?

So imo the real hubris is underestimating humanities ability to overcome nature and sustain it's growth and therefore the collateral that comes with it.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I'm not getting into this thread because it's full of the usual. I just wanted to say that I think this belief is dangerous, and not for the reason you might think mate. It's not an uncommon view that the earth/nature will eventually 'set us straight' through some sort of doomsday event brought about by our greed and ignorance. It's shared by environmentalists as a genuine sort of spiritual belief as much as activists who think the only way to motivate joe bloggs into sustainability is through the threat of doom.

The danger is that imo it doesn't motivate so much as act as a crutch, it encourages a nihilistic attitude of "yeah it's bad ain't it. Oh well, nowt I can do about the elite billionaires and china, mother earth will sort things out, but I'll be dead by jthen so meh". Which is still sort of fine if indeed it is true.... But Just look at our history of overcoming natures mechanisms for population check.... Through the various significant revolutions (cognitive, agricultural, industrial, scientific) we have improved in our ability to overcome these natural mechanisms until now where I seriously believe our growth is unstoppable and frankly I see no natural mechanism short of a total freak galactic event that would change that. There does however appear to be one social mechanism, whereby there is a level of social development that seems to bring about a drop in reproductive rates, which I know you're well aware of and concerned about for a different reason. But how much will we have destroyed before we, as a species, reach this?

So imo the real hubris is underestimating humanities ability to overcome nature and sustain it's growth and therefore the collateral that comes with it.

Excellent post as always mate, I think there is a lot of sense in that.

I understand that I am a total headcase on lots of subjects, none of my rantings are by any stretch fact…..it mostly just what I see.

?

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I seriously believe our growth is unstoppable and frankly I see no natural mechanism short of a total freak galactic event that would change that. 

If you or I are aware of this...that there are no natural mechanisms to reduce population growth...then so are the major players on the world's scene...and they are fully aware of this as they are the ones pushing everything in that direction.

So the question is, how is it going to be done?  

It could be done by drastically reducing the quality of life for humans (quality of life and health care being the main factor that drove population increase in the first place).

Or easier....create the situation we are experiencing right now and appeal to people's 'fear, anxiety and sheep like dispositions' as well as their confidence in the medical profession and take experimental injections in the form of the vaccine or whatever other drugs they tell us are good for our health and the health of others. 

How else are they going to hit all these climate and carbon targets that they have??

On 10/08/2021 at 11:37, sandymere said:

once again you are fixated on immigration when what we face is a world threat that knows no boundaries and the best way to reduce climate refugees is to address climate change.

No I would say its common sense indigenous white people having fewer kids so why do we need all these new homes. Before didn't they say they are fleeing war torn countries with out the wife's n kids  and now they are climate refugees I've always called em scrounging cxnts  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
WWW-DAILYMAIL-CO-UK.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

The Biden administration is sounding the alarm about fast-rising energy prices and...

Biden cuts oil projects in USA and now panics and asks the far East to produce more ???

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Haha 1

This seems to be a very hot (pun intended) topic.

Some people asked during the discussion why just a 2 degree increase in temperature is that bad. Here is my take on the topic.

The 2 degree increase on average is bad because:

Averages can be a misleading statistical tool. The same average value can be derived from distributions with way different variations. Maybe have a look at [1][2]. This means an average increase of 2 degrees can mean that around the world the temperature „just“ mildly increase by 2 degrees, that could be manageable. Or it means that there will be areas where the temperature rises 10 degrees and areas where the temperature is lower by 6 degrees this would also lead to an average increase of „just“ 2 degrees. But depending on where you are 10 degrees more can mean life is not possible anymore.

The second problem is the rate of change, let me explain that too with an example. Going 100 miles/h and braking down to a standstill in 30 seconds is easy peasy doing the same in milliseconds is called having a fatal crash. The rate of change we are experiencing right know is more of the second kind. Additionally our climate system is not well behaved like the Newtonian example from above, but in mathematics it is called a chaotic system where small changes can lead to unexpected outcomes (these outcomes are seldom nicely behaved).

One last tidbit, imagine we would not have to battle global warming but global cooling. Just 5 degrees lower on average and half of britain would be under half a mile of ice…maybe this would reverse the immigration problem. ?

5 minutes ago, MagyarAgar said:

Some people asked during the discussion why just a 2 degree increase in temperature is that bad. Here is my take on the topic.

Averages can be a misleading statistical tool. The same average value can be derived from distributions with way different variations. Maybe have a look at [1][2]. This means an average increase of 2 degrees can mean that around the world the temperature „just“ mildly increase by 2 degrees, that could be manageable. Or it means that there will be areas where the temperature rises 10 degrees and areas where the temperature is lower by 6 degrees this would also lead to an average increase of „just“ 2 degrees. But depending on where you are 10 degrees more can mean life is not possible anymore.

The second problem is the rate of change, let me explain that too with an example. Going 100 miles/h and braking down to a standstill in 30 seconds is easy peasy doing the same in milliseconds is called having a fatal crash. The rate of change we are experiencing right know is more of the second kind. Additionally our climate system is not well behaved like the Newtonian example from above, but in mathematics it is called a chaotic system where small changes can lead to unexpected outcomes (these outcomes are seldom nicely behaved).

One last tidbit, imagine we would not have to battle global warming but global cooling. Just 5 degrees lower on average and half of britain would be under half a mile of ice…maybe this would reverse the immigration problem. ?

OK. Your absolutely correct. 

So what can we in the UK, who produce just a tiny amount of co2 emissions do about it? Because every single thing we are being asked to do and pay for is, when you look closely, a total con that actually isn't helpful on a global level and in many cases it actually increases co2 emissions elsewhere in the world. 

All our actions can do is improve our local environment. And most of us here are seeing our local environment covered in concrete to house 3rd world filth. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 3
WWW.THETIMES.CO.UK

A “wobble” in the moon’s orbit may lead to more flooding along many coasts in the next...

We are having a moon wobble that causes floods apparently......fckin hell the British people will pay for that in environmental 'action' 

21 hours ago, WILF said:

Don’t matter mate, it’s only our kids they are murdering and raping so who gives a shit, right ? 
You know the score big lad ;) 

There you go - should've left with 50 foreign criminals but, left with just 7 after the likes of Dianne f***ing Abbott got involved.

That's 43 imported scumbags that are still here to cost us money and/or just crack on with their criminal ways.

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

A plane to Jamaica chartered by the Home Office was carrying just seven passengers, lawyers...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MagyarAgar said:

Which computer told you that sandy?

• Like 1