Global Warming, Making Covid seem insignificant.

I'm not quite sure what it your arguing about @sandymere

We all agree there's a problem. Most of us on here just think the 'change' that we are being asked to make and pay for, in this case us in Britain, is total bullshite and a con. 

I'm fairly sure I've asked you this numerous times on here. Perhaps I haven't or you have answered and it's just my dementia. Which policies that are being pushed and we are paying for do you agree with and you believe will make an actual difference??? 

• Like 3

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My thoughts are they should change how they allow the big corporations they are in bed with to abuse the planet and stop asking us to pay for something they are not willing to change themselves.

He is down Waitrose buying vegan South African fair trade peace crisps and dropping some change in the water aid bucket whilst apologising to every wog he meets for having the cheek to be white in his

Just had a look and a Panamax container ship burns 63,000 GALLONS of fuel per day ! Maybe if governments are really serious they will start investing in their own countries and young people and m

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'm not quite sure what it your arguing about @sandymere

We all agree there's a problem. Most of us on here just think the 'change' that we are being asked to make and pay for, in this case us in Britain, is total bullshite and a con. 

I'm fairly sure I've asked you this numerous times on here. Perhaps I haven't or you have answered and it's just my dementia. Which policies that are being pushed and we are paying for do you agree with and you believe will make an actual difference??? 

He is down Waitrose buying vegan South African fair trade peace crisps and dropping some change in the water aid bucket whilst apologising to every wog he meets for having the cheek to be white in his own country.

Either that, or he is at work giving yet another poor c**t terrible service and a case of MRSA ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
  • Haha 9
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

But sea ice is floating and its fresh water, it doesn't matter if it was formed on land or at sea its still fresh water so as it melts it will increase sea levels, You state "the displacement of floating ice equals out by volume once it melts showing that it will not raise sea levels. " which is wrong as the sea is salt water as demonstrated in the link.

if you do find a "scientist" that "And I can find plenty of scientists that will say that the displacement of floating ice equals out by volume once it melts showing that it will not raise sea levels." I'd check their scientific credentials.?

Image of fresh water ice cube in salt water then when its melted note the rise.

water with ice cubewater after ice cube has melted

An as demonstrated with an iceberg.

image.jpeg.06ae0027d32f218997da7a3ea5d30d8b.jpeg

.?

its abvious thats going to happen, its floating so theres no equal displacement

13 hours ago, sandymere said:

So what part is shite??

You don't believe in global warming???

WWW.NATURE.COM

Fears of backfire effects are overblown, and advice to listen and interact still stands. Fears of backfire effects are overblown, and advice to listen and interact still...

You don't believe that it will be extremely costly????

WWW.IMPERIAL.AC.UK

The economic impacts of climate change will be felt differently in different parts of the world, and not halting climate change represents huge social and economic...

You don't believe it will drive immigration????

WWW.MIGRATIONPOLICY.ORG

Climate change is affecting human movement now, causing internal displacement and international migration, and will do so in the future. But the impact is...

Remember, look at the evidence, its quality and source, not whether it agrees with your preconceived ideas.

Even if it does drive immigration it shouldn’t drive them here , horrible scummy fuckers should shot at borders along with 5he lefty nuggets who thin* they don’t have a negative affect on England 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Even if it does drive immigration it shouldn’t drive them here , horrible scummy fuckers should shot at borders along with 5he lefty nuggets who thin* they don’t have a negative affect on England 

Eh wheres your compassion sir you can't be blaming our fellow man for trying to make a better life for himself    anyways its to late now the b*****d are here ? and coming in droves 

2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Eh wheres your compassion sir you can't be blaming our fellow man for trying to make a better life for himself    anyways its to late now the b*****d are here ? and coming in droves 

My compassion ran out same time as the dinosaur lol 

The UN can make as many climate change reports as it wants warning us of impending doom but this country counts for just 1% of the worlds carbon emissions China alone is responsible for 25% then you have India Brazil and Russia. China has 1089 coal fuelled power station and are building nearly 200 more so in reality if the whole of Britain went completely green with no fossil fuel no cars all turned veggie it would literarily make no difference whatsoever ……..

• Like 7
13 hours ago, Elchapo said:

And that nugget Abott just seen a clip were she is demanding a flight of foreign criminal's be stopped from  leaving the country.

4 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

And that nugget Abott just seen a clip were she is demanding a flight of foreign criminal's be stopped from  leaving the country.

Yep and there’s a murderer and pedophile on it …….

1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

Why is a woman who can't even put her shoes on the right feet given airtime ?

She says deportations are "racist", but well over 50 percent of deportee's are white and deported to European countries !

Still, I don't expect her or Labour to let the truth get in the way of accusing the tories off being racist......

Cheers.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, socks said:

Yep and there’s a murderer and pedophile on it …….

Don’t matter mate, it’s only our kids they are murdering and raping so who gives a shit, right ? 
You know the score big lad ;) 

• Like 3