Global Warming, Making Covid seem insignificant.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My thoughts are they should change how they allow the big corporations they are in bed with to abuse the planet and stop asking us to pay for something they are not willing to change themselves.

He is down Waitrose buying vegan South African fair trade peace crisps and dropping some change in the water aid bucket whilst apologising to every wog he meets for having the cheek to be white in his

Just had a look and a Panamax container ship burns 63,000 GALLONS of fuel per day ! Maybe if governments are really serious they will start investing in their own countries and young people and m

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, sandymere said:

What are peoples thoughts in light of the latest report being published? 

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Heating from humans has caused irreparable damage to the Earth that may get worse in coming decades.

My thoughts are they should change how they allow the big corporations they are in bed with to abuse the planet and stop asking us to pay for something they are not willing to change themselves.

They have monetised climate change, their willingness to actually do something about it is bullshit, it’s code for “rinse the ordinary bloke more” ! 

What’s your thoughts on it Sandy, given that you are a massive fan of immigration ?

I mean we are told there is a housing crisis in Britain and one of the contributing factors surely must be the policy of mass and uncontrolled immigration ?

This has given the Torys carte blanche to build over every f***ing thing they can lay hands too.

Each compact little sterile housing box is 50 tons of Co2 before anyone has even lived in it.

Every square meter of concrete prevents ground water being soaked up and plant life sequestering carbon into the soil as it’s meant to do.

The big shopping centres that are built to feed these gulags support industrial agriculture….in fact they rely on each other and industrial agriculture is contributing to the disaster…..

So yeah, I’d be really interested to see what you think because your words so far say destroying the worlds a good thing if it supports your world view ?

Or you could just use the laughing emoji because you don’t know your arse from your elbow old chap ?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Just had a look and a Panamax container ship burns 63,000 GALLONS of fuel per day !

Maybe if governments are really serious they will start investing in their own countries and young people and make things at home instead of importing every f***ing thing from China ? 
Surely that would be a start……or am I missing something ? 

• Like 9
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Just had a look and a Panamax container ship burns 63,000 GALLONS of fuel per day !

about the same as that b*****d volvo xc90 the wife drives ....b*****d thing costs a fortune to run

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
38 minutes ago, WILF said:

They have monetised climate change, their willingness to actually do something about it is bullshit, it’s code for “rinse the ordinary bloke more” ! 

What’s your thoughts on it Sandy, given that you are a massive fan of immigration ?

I mean we are told there is a housing crisis in Britain and one of the contributing factors surely must be the policy of mass and uncontrolled immigration ?

This has given the Torys carte blanche to build over every f***ing thing they can lay hands too.

Each compact little sterile housing box is 50 tons of Co2 before anyone has even lived in it.

Every square meter of concrete prevents ground water being soaked up and plant life sequestering carbon into the soil as it’s meant to do.

The big shopping centres that are built to feed these gulags support industrial agriculture….in fact they rely on each other and industrial agriculture is contributing to the disaster…..

So yeah, I’d be really interested to see what you think because your words so far say destroying the worlds a good thing if it supports your world view ?

Or you could just use the laughing emoji because you don’t know your arse from your elbow old chap ?

slightly odd answer, immigration is more a symptom of climate change than a cause and one that will become more not less acute as things deteriorate.

Yes climate change is about money, unfortunately that is a fact of life and doing anything about it is going to be very expensive. Big companies are the biggest contributors but our economies depend on the companies and what they produce, ie oil etc. For me the question is, is there will enough for people to put up with the financial cost to each of us as individuals to make a change happen or do we leave it to our children?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, sandymere said:

slightly odd answer, immigration is more a symptom of climate change than a cause and one that will become more not less acute as things deteriorate.

Yes climate change is about money, unfortunately that is a fact of life and doing anything about it is going to be very expensive. Big companies are the biggest contributors but our economies depend on the companies and what they produce, ie oil etc. For me the question is, is there will enough for people to put up with the financial cost to each of us as individuals to make a change happen or do we leave it to our children?

As I said, let them go first….and nice swerve about immigration there ?

Shall I bother asking again if immigration has any impact on the so called housing crisis ?

Climate changing is something the planet and humans have had to live with for years. Used to be called 'weather' now a degree change is the end of the world.

Are humans affecting the planet, yes.

Are they affecting the planet to the extent that the big money men and Government are screaming about....no.

The Globalists are throwing everything at us just now. They can't make their minds up. From the Covid hoax, Climate change, to BLM and Antifa. All funded by similar source's which no one can deny. Run in fear is what they want is to do.

Paid to set fires and exacerbate the climate change doctrine? Just the usual isn't.

Check this out before it's deleted! Right in your face. I wonder who's paying them??

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Large fires have burned in several European countries in recent weeks, with some of the worst blazes...

Screenshot_20210809-165240~2.png

• Like 2

Like you typical NHS employee lefty imbecile Sandy believes that if you just tax enough people a bit more and write enough cheques you can fix anything…….yeah, how’s that working so far ? Lol ? 

• Like 2

The news has now swapped from covid mode to global warming. We are all now going to drown or burn to death unless we go veggy and starting living on lettuce.
The news media is a sham now adays. 30 years ago a bcc news reader would tell us about a plan crash and every one dead to a plastic donkey on a motorway with out a flicker of emotion. Not so much now days.
The country is run by idiots and advised by brain boxes with no common sense 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, sandymere said:

You do talk some absolute shite sandy mate ? ? no offence but you are cloud cuckoo lol ? ?

9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

You do talk some absolute shite sandy mate ? ? no offence but you are cloud cuckoo lol ? ?

So what part is shite??

You don't believe in global warming???

WWW.NATURE.COM

Fears of backfire effects are overblown, and advice to listen and interact still stands. Fears of backfire effects are overblown, and advice to listen and interact still...

You don't believe that it will be extremely costly????

WWW.IMPERIAL.AC.UK

The economic impacts of climate change will be felt differently in different parts of the world, and not halting climate change represents huge social and economic...

You don't believe it will drive immigration????

WWW.MIGRATIONPOLICY.ORG

Climate change is affecting human movement now, causing internal displacement and international migration, and will do so in the future. But the impact is...

Remember, look at the evidence, its quality and source, not whether it agrees with your preconceived ideas.

Edited by sandymere
5 minutes ago, sandymere said:

So what part is shite??

You don't believe in global warming???

You don't believe that it will be extremely costly????

You don't believe it will drive immigration????

Britain produces 1.1 of global emissions. Even if we went carbon neutral it wouldn't make any difference. So, a great deal of things we are being asked to do are shite. 

Are climate change protestors campaigning to open more local slaughter houses? No! But that would make a real difference. Lamb is low carbon meat, but its the one being effected more. They are driving hill farmers from the hills to plant trees. Planting trees on land that already secretes carbon and are making them into tinder boxes. We simply then import meat from the other side of the world! Why not campaign to produce better local meat, reared local, killed local and eaten local? 

This is repeated for almost every subject. That's what's shite. I can support any environmental action that would actually make a difference. But it's all smoke and mirrors. Destroy a steel industry but fill china's order books for steel. 

No....it shouldn't cost us in the UK more. Cost us more for actions that will make no difference?!?!? 

Will global warming promote more immigration? No, government policy supports immigration. And if you lot get in we will have even more. How about a campaign of contraception in Africa? 

I will support any campaign that will actually make a difference rather than simply increase pollution and co2 production abroad, which is what every single environmental policy does. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2