New Ferret locator being tested…

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never said I'm making a new ferret finder, those that I've spoken to have always been told "we"  There's 3 of us in this project and always has been from day one. Cloning a Mk1 locator isn't

I cant say anything about final prices but the other two guys involved have been told from day one, we ain't doing this and taking the piss on the price. Money is not the motivation behind this for me

Les makes all his carry boxes himself,, rigs all his long nets also ,, if and it's very rarely he needs a few purse nets to up his stock then he only goes to trusted net makers ..   

Posted Images

14 hours ago, monkey said:

Think he’s just copied them 

Yeah I'm sure your right. The components look the same but tidier, just a copy of Mk1 box but better build IMO.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 2

Still a little bit confusing this as to who is actually making them and the details. You would think they or who ever would build up to a big launch with some advertising on here and else where. They would get a big influx of orders as every one grabs one to cover them selves and then I would expect sales to die right down and trickle in.
Bit baffled by the lack of noise 

On 21/08/2021 at 05:24, Gilbey said:

Someone said he's in and out of hospital...

Someone said he’s setting up a shop someone else also said he’s bringing out a new ferret finder and paid deben 100 thousand pounds for the patent someone also said he Don’t answer is phone ? 

34 minutes ago, bunnyboiler said:

Someone said he’s setting up a shop someone else also said he’s bringing out a new ferret finder and paid deben 100 thousand pounds for the patent someone also said he Don’t answer is phone ? 

? be better waiting to see what he says himself then lol..... hasn't come on here and said he's bringing it out on any date, or anything about it? ?

10 hours ago, Gilbey said:

? be better waiting to see what he says himself then lol..... hasn't come on here and said he's bringing it out on any date, or anything about it? ?

It’s on Nelsons fakebook mate new ferret finder in the making watch this space ??

• 3 months later...