Pye bred dogs

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't bother mate find your self a pup out parents doing what you want , going have loads people messaging you  selling pye line breed dogs when truth is pie been dead that long his blood his blood

? I've scant knowledge of Bull bred Lurchers,.. however,...I would endorse that advice regarding breeding.. I remember , many years ago when I kept 'Hard Blood' , non pedigree, race whippets..

Not all bull x are super heavy especially in the hands of someone that understands that and runs fast stuff with them. The heavier they are the hotter they get aswell no matter how fit youve got them.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, mC HULL said:

? I have dogs that have had time spent on them you wouldn’t even hear me need to call them  you one a them getting dragged all over of a big daft bull x doesn’t even know how to walk on a lead ? 

No dragging hull the line had very good manners and temperaments and most were  natural retrievers 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I'm surprised none of the Irish lads haven't mentioned anything considering a lad had some of pyes very close relatives over for stud and breeding purposes 

There were a couple of Irish lads on that pm'd me regarding the line(s) that was over there but like the close stuff thats on this side, those lads wouldn't be near a site like this... 

12 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

There were a couple of Irish lads on that pm'd me regarding the line(s) that was over there but like the close stuff thats on this side, those lads wouldn't be near a site like this... 

Can't blame them I was talking to a lad that has a couple of decent dogs  that originally came from Molly spike they came of a mutual friend that we know a really nice type similar to that pic you put up but he keeps a tight circle like you said 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Cracking pic that  bosun shame I left all mine when I left the ex wife she probably burned them along with pictures of me spiteful xxxx

Just get let it go mag , besides she probably didn't burn the ones o you ,more likely lobbed darts at them and howled obscenities in a belittling tone 

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Just get let it go mag , besides she probably didn't burn the ones o you ,more likely lobbed darts at them and howled obscenities in a belittling tone 

Funny enough she played darts for a team surprised she didn't have a voodoo doll with my face on it   b n and I can imagine what she would of  said ?  

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Bosun11 said:

yeah had heard that, Sad way for it to end. What age would he have been?

13 hours ago, Big Ron said:

Can’t blame deer for this mate I’m afraid , blame the coursing man who’s lied about the breeding , bred jackers to jackers and wrapped the famous stud dogs up in cotton wool all to earn out of it .

Same goes for bull x s thou , bred off tried and tested knife dogs , when if truth be known if left that bit longer would of jacked , now you have lines out of theses net world beaters etc etc .

if you have something you truly feel is the real deal , guard it with your life and let as little people as possible know about it as when the cash comes into it , it’s goes down hill fast 

Agree with all that . Was just saying them deer ruin many a day for me . They ain't my quarry.  But accidents do happen,  unfortunately.  A truly good dog is to be worked hard with its owner working just as hard conditioning and feeding it proper.  And yes there are very few men I go out with . Always been the same

• Like 2