Pye bred dogs

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't bother mate find your self a pup out parents doing what you want , going have loads people messaging you  selling pye line breed dogs when truth is pie been dead that long his blood his blood

? I've scant knowledge of Bull bred Lurchers,.. however,...I would endorse that advice regarding breeding.. I remember , many years ago when I kept 'Hard Blood' , non pedigree, race whippets..

Not all bull x are super heavy especially in the hands of someone that understands that and runs fast stuff with them. The heavier they are the hotter they get aswell no matter how fit youve got them.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, fireman said:

No i haven't got a lurcher, i did think about that coursing bred litter on here a few weeks back.A well bred well reared litter at a price you couldn't say no at really.I didn't buy one because if i do get another lurcher it needs to be able to handle the rough stuff and one of those i felt would be lacking in body. In the heavier work some lurchers may have done pre ban catching the game was only half the job,in your world mate without sounding rude a scream and a half hearted kick from puss is all your dogs get when it catches and never do they end up fighting for their lives as much as the quarry is...

You need a strong dog but them a fens would a been big strong dogs mate ?

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, awen said:

The lad who bred these called them blackwater dogs, running joke but to be fair they deserved some name

I thought that Blackwater stuff was the Chance dog to a Tumbler or sommat like that?

1 hour ago, Bosun11 said:

I thought that Blackwater stuff was the Chance dog to a Tumbler or sommat like that?

The " Blackwater" stuff was Chance to Tiny, and Chance to Belle the Tumbler, i had a pup off both litters, and Chance went to only one other bitch i think. 

Make no mistake, this breeding was extremely well tested, Tiny and Chance especially, these lads were a close knit bunch all bang at it, there was also a big red dog on the crew called Cue, i had a pup off him too, very game dog sadly killed in the field in his second season. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Jude said:

Anybody know what Happened to pie? Heard he never came back after a run and was never found. Not sure if that is true though 

So all these pye lovers and it faacked off didn't come bk calling sal blood  ? ? sounds about right 

• Sad 1
54 minutes ago, Jude said:

Anybody know what Happened to pie? Heard he never came back after a run and was never found. Not sure if that is true though 

He was lost up at Arnside.

There were reports that a farmer shot a big black dog a week or so later.