Pye bred dogs

Just now, South hams hunter said:

what relevance has that got to you being a loud mouth? loose lips sink ships - your the f***ing titanic

Soppy Say no more lads walk open land can be seen for miles you can’t be no more loud than that got aeroplanes up you can hardly see if your worried about the plod your in the wrong game 

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't bother mate find your self a pup out parents doing what you want , going have loads people messaging you  selling pye line breed dogs when truth is pie been dead that long his blood his blood

? I've scant knowledge of Bull bred Lurchers,.. however,...I would endorse that advice regarding breeding.. I remember , many years ago when I kept 'Hard Blood' , non pedigree, race whippets..

Not all bull x are super heavy especially in the hands of someone that understands that and runs fast stuff with them. The heavier they are the hotter they get aswell no matter how fit youve got them.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Igz said:

She never took eithier. 

Decent enough litter hayman and whin breed nice big dog that   lgz some I'd give a wide berth on here ?seen loads hares other day c hull 12 in one feild daytime out salmon fishing small feilds thow whippet size . ??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Igz said:

She never took eithier. 

Decent enough litter hayman and whin breed nice big dog that   lgz some I'd give a wide berth on here ?seen loads hares other day c hull 12 in one feild daytime out salmon fishing small feilds thow whippet size . ??

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

He’s probably  like you hasn’t even got a dog 

No i haven't got a lurcher, i did think about that coursing bred litter on here a few weeks back.A well bred well reared litter at a price you couldn't say no at really.I didn't buy one because if i do get another lurcher it needs to be able to handle the rough stuff and one of those i felt would be lacking in body. In the heavier work some lurchers may have done pre ban catching the game was only half the job,in your world mate without sounding rude a scream and a half hearted kick from puss is all your dogs get when it catches and never do they end up fighting for their lives as much as the quarry is...