Pye bred dogs

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't bother mate find your self a pup out parents doing what you want , going have loads people messaging you  selling pye line breed dogs when truth is pie been dead that long his blood his blood

? I've scant knowledge of Bull bred Lurchers,.. however,...I would endorse that advice regarding breeding.. I remember , many years ago when I kept 'Hard Blood' , non pedigree, race whippets..

Not all bull x are super heavy especially in the hands of someone that understands that and runs fast stuff with them. The heavier they are the hotter they get aswell no matter how fit youve got them.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

That's a very big statement not everyone runs the slop or black stuff on one certain 

Its not one single quarry mate lol

WHat could equal A GOOD ONE  single on bambi mate 

Not the huge stags with multiple dogs 

Whats the hardest quarry the uk has to run single ?

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I'm not sure what your asking hull surely there's many factors involved ground ect 

Why value the 30 plus years of line breeding of a dog thats not produced anything whose name is worth adding to the value of that line in the last 15 years? Line breeding is great when you cull the litter wastage, Every time you sell that wastage on the strength of the name, you dilute the line. That games for messers and peddlers.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, trenchfoot said:

Why value the 30 plus years of line breeding of a dog thats not produced anything whose name is worth adding to the value of that line in the last 15 years? Line breeding is great when you cull the litter wastage, Every time you sell that wastage on the strength of the name, you dilute the line. That games for messers and peddlers.

Loads have  been worth a mention last 15 year with eve in the pedigree further back mate ?

Or do you mean pye 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I'm talking running them off slip mate bambi and hare any ground mate ? 

What you think pye lines didn't do that no offence but most 3 quarter out of him or his sibling could do that maybe not as good as a purpose bred mutt but  your slop plodders couldn't manage what pye ect were bred for or did regular ? 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

What you think pye lines didn't do that no offence but most 3 quarter out of him or his sibling could do that maybe not as good as a purpose bred mutt but  your slop plodders couldn't manage what pye ect were bred for or did regular ? 

I agree pye line would be best for teeth there the single quarry dogs mate 

But edible the coursing bred would shine mate ?

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I agree pye line would be best for teeth there the single quarry dogs mate 

But edible the coursing bred would shine mate ?

I agree your not wrong in catching yes  but when the big boys don't want to play ball I know which I would rather have on my side ? 

10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

You sound like a brain washed brain dead coursing dog hare worshipper ?

The hardest thing that a running dog could take single is a mature rutting fallow buck, 15 stone of muscle and testosterone. Some would stop running and turn on dogs. The only British quarry which could be took single on a regular basis capable of killing a dog. You seriously think your beloved coursing dogs could of cut the mustard on those back in the day? ?

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, The drover said:

Them bloody deer ruin a good coursing dog.  And a good day out . Hate the things . 

Can’t blame deer for this mate I’m afraid , blame the coursing man who’s lied about the breeding , bred jackers to jackers and wrapped the famous stud dogs up in cotton wool all to earn out of it .

Same goes for bull x s thou , bred off tried and tested knife dogs , when if truth be known if left that bit longer would of jacked , now you have lines out of theses net world beaters etc etc .

if you have something you truly feel is the real deal , guard it with your life and let as little people as possible know about it as when the cash comes into it , it’s goes down hill fast 

• Like 3