Pye bred dogs

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't bother mate find your self a pup out parents doing what you want , going have loads people messaging you  selling pye line breed dogs when truth is pie been dead that long his blood his blood

? I've scant knowledge of Bull bred Lurchers,.. however,...I would endorse that advice regarding breeding.. I remember , many years ago when I kept 'Hard Blood' , non pedigree, race whippets..

Not all bull x are super heavy especially in the hands of someone that understands that and runs fast stuff with them. The heavier they are the hotter they get aswell no matter how fit youve got them.

Posted Images

Wouldn't bother mate find your self a pup out parents doing what you want , going have loads people messaging you  selling pye line breed dogs when truth is pie been dead that long his blood his blood would hardly be worth mentioning , there wasn't many genuine pie bred dogs around couple years back chances of you getting anything with his blood in close enough to make a difference are slim , don't worry bout the name worry about what it parents doing 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, awen said:

Hi had two half brother and sister out of a dog called chance best dogs I ever had. Everyone then said just a name but sometimes you get lucky.

I no the man who owned chance he was a grandson out pie , he’s long been dead and there weren’t many around as close bred as him even tho many lads  with a bull x would tell you different 

• Like 2

Pie has been dead probably over 20 years, there might be the very odd dog still down from him but most of people claiming that they have dogs with pie blood will be scatter bred shite using the name to sell pups. Pie produced some proper dogs Back in the day, most bull x’s today wouldn’t lace his boots 

Edited by Jude
4 hours ago, Elchapo said:

I no the man who owned chance he was a grandson out pie , he’s long been dead and there weren’t many around as close bred as him even tho many lads  with a bull x would tell you different 

Forget the guys name I got them off. Is he still about, I met him off here years ago. I’ll put some pics up of his dogs tomorrow 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, awen said:

Forget the guys name I got them off. Is he still about, I met him off here years ago. I’ll put some pics up of his dogs tomorrow 

I wouldn't without his permission ? pye is long gone all that blood is so diluted now even by thoses that had tight bred stuff at the time source something like as been said who's parents tick your boxes 

17 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I wouldn't without his permission ? pye is long gone all that blood is so diluted now even by thoses that had tight bred stuff at the time source something like as been said who's parents tick your boxes 

And i'd agree... ?

54 minutes ago, awen said:

Don't think putting his dogs pictures on here is a good idea mate not without his permission,? hes on here if he sees this ans wants to comment or contact you he will mate , last I spoke to him he's not got runners and defo  none of chance blood 

Edited by Elchapo
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Pie's litter sister 'was' called Custard ?

I dunt know much much about these name dogs lar but this 1 med short work of a family size apple pie what I were daft enough 2 leave in its road ,be dead game if it carries on 

• Haha 2