Hare

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hare meat is delicious,I've eaten lots,the wife cooks them and their done proper,slow cooker all the way ,red wine gravy and surrounded by veg,lordy...lordy ....lordy

I'd like to restock some land with hares, but I'd rather net them then relocate, but I reckon any opportunity to put something back would be a good thing, whether captive bred or otherwise

Hare is lovely to eat one of my favourites. Slow cooked and falling apart. Fresh it don't need no hanging  

bloody hell,keeping hares like that, aint right, most lads keep ferrets in bigger hutches than those poor buggers are housed in, reckon they must be breeding them for the table, or releasing them for coursing, could be wrong,what nationality is the guy doing commentary sounds french to me, 

• Like 1

I think they might be breeding to be released hencee the tagging. In fair they look well cared for 

This 

Restablecimiento de la liebre autóctona

translates to this

Re-establishment of the indigenous hare
Edited by terryd
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

I'd like to restock some land with hares, but I'd rather net them then relocate, but I reckon any opportunity to put something back would be a good thing, whether captive bred or otherwise

Well said larry

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Black neck said:

There alright if u hang um till the maggots are falling out the arse on um apparently ?

That's how my old man used to like pheasants ? dog food only back in the day, tried em a few ways but not for me.

Cheers, D.