Les Nelson

2 hours ago, monkey said:

Is anyone in contact with Les as I’m wanting to buy some quick set long nets , the number on Facebook is switched off and iv had no reply to any messages Iv sent him 

thanks 

I’ll be honest with you mate it’s a nightmare getting in touch with him it’s taken me months before??‍♂️ I ended up coming on here the same as you for someone to get in touch with him tried everything but what I will say is that his stuff is second to none ? I just feel sorry for anybody purchasing his finders and collars if this is going to be his customer service ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, neil b said:

Mark bell… rabbit fever is your man, all our team have his nets for this coming season 

Have you used them before?  It’s been said on here before rabbits bounce out of his nets 

1 hour ago, monkey said:

Have you used them before?  It’s been said on here before rabbits bounce out of his nets 

No Iv not used them before this will be the first season, time will tell, they will surely get well tested 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, terryd said:

Les has a superb rep. Worth waiting. He posted on facebook a few days ago

I've got a shed load of PM's to get through, if you are waiting on a reply, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience. ?

I’m not on Facebook so tried to ring him and sent a text message hopefully I get a reply to the text message 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, monkey said:

I have used longnets and shorter stop nets for many years and there's always the odd bounce. 2 stop nets are from Les and they are very well made, catch well and I am delighted with them ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, monkey said:

Thanks Much appreciated , been told that from a few people 

Mate mark bell stuff is shite i won a net from him in a raffle rabbits ran rhroughbthe think every pole was threaded through the net and stuck with electric tape  it was a joke we called it a chost net 

20 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Mate mark bell stuff is shite i won a net from him in a raffle rabbits ran rhroughbthe think every pole was threaded through the net and stuck with electric tape  it was a joke we called it a chost net 

??