Rest easy Flick

5 hours ago, the trunk said:

Well  what can I say after 12/13 years I had to put my wee mate down heart broken is an understatement . Old age just caught up to him as it does with them all. He was a one in a life time dog and I know il never get another like him an compare every dog il ever own to him . My son started hunting with him ,  killed his first fox with him ,  started hunting with him round cover  He was  a wee nipper  when we got him . He set and watched every YouTube video  of him last night in pieces . Memories  we both have will last a life time thank you Flick rest easy wee son you did me proud  ?

Screenshot_20210804-154749_Photos.jpg

Watched all the videos on YouTube of this dog, he is as good as you get as a fox dog. Rest easy flick. 

On 04/08/2021 at 15:50, the trunk said:

Well  what can I say after 12/13 years I had to put my wee mate down heart broken is an understatement . Old age just caught up to him as it does with them all. He was a one in a life time dog and I know il never get another like him an compare every dog il ever own to him . My son started hunting with him ,  killed his first fox with him ,  started hunting with him round cover  He was  a wee nipper  when we got him . He set and watched every YouTube video  of him last night in pieces . Memories  we both have will last a life time thank you Flick rest easy wee son you did me proud  ?

Screenshot_20210804-154749_Photos.jpg

Sorry to hear that trunk watched the clips of him mate looked a right handy animal ?

cheers  everybody  appreciate  the messages 

Yes forest  av 2 from him in my yard kong 4 year old  and flicka 5 months old  bitch and few mates have stuff from him I gave them to I think all in av 6 different dogs close to me  from him . Il keep his line all going well for few years I hope 

On 05/08/2021 at 08:51, forest of dean redneck said:

Rip flick , good innings and some great videos ,

you have access to much of his blood Trunk ?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, the trunk said:

cheers  everybody  appreciate  the messages 

Yes forest  av 2 from him in my yard kong 4 year old  and flicka 5 months old  bitch and few mates have stuff from him I gave them to I think all in av 6 different dogs close to me  from him . Il keep his line all going well for few years I hope 

That’s good then as he looked A class dog  in the videos .

1 minute ago, forest of dean redneck said:

That’s good then as he looked A class dog  in the videos .

Il not get another like him I know that much but it will be fun trying to , av a bitch from him has the look down hopefully the heart , along wait to fund out  

20210804_205014.jpg

• Like 9