January 6th Capitol Hill...it's all coming out now

27 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Sorry, mate. Could you please expand on that? The video link doesn't work. And I genuinely have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. But, it sounds interesting.

It looks like a video clip mate, but it's actually just a screenshot of a news headline with a video in it, if that makes sense. 

Coverage of the capitol hill situation on the 6th January. Big testimony session by police officers that were there on the day. Turning into a major political situation and while this whole case is unfolding, another 2 officers have committed suicide in the last 24hours. Let's just say, we won't be hearing from their testimony now?

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Are these the cops that tried to protect the place during the riots? 

I believe so mate, the officers there on the day. I tuned in to see what was being said regarding the testimony and couldn't bare watching the hearing. Grown men sobbing, supposed to be professional police officers as they recounted events. Obviously they have had the 'talk' beforehand, as they look like their lives depended on it. 

2 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I believe so mate, the officers there on the day. I tuned in to see what was being said regarding the testimony and couldn't bare watching the hearing. Grown men sobbing, supposed to be professional police officers as they recounted events. Obviously they have had the 'talk' beforehand, as they look like their lives depended on it. 

See it mate turned my stomach to see such lies an acting,even Schiff was crying,I hear the folks that were arrested for trespassing are still been held,there trying to get more charged on them but cant,but there still been held?

2 minutes ago, si brown said:

Crazy cracker ain’t havin it?

I know the bbc peddle some shit but what’s with the yanks.. ?

It's a frigging circus now.

Cracker cracks me up ?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Francie said:

See it mate turned my stomach to see such lies an acting,even Schiff was crying,I hear the folks that were arrested for trespassing are still been held,there trying to get more charged on them but cant,but there still been held?

Think some of them are in Washington prison, max security job. Not sure what's happening to them. Being treated as high level terrorist's! Lol

Can I just ask the lads that believe all this, what are they doing on line, on an open forum ?

Surely they should be off grid ?

Im not saying they are entirely wrong, but aren't they playing into the hands of the people they are warning us about ?

We all know there's no such thing as a "secure forum" , so why are you guys inviting "them" to read and know everything about you ?

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Rusty2 said:

Because they know deep down their talking shite and are as in the loop as the rest of us.  Makes a good thread and something to argue over. Reality is more likely men in white coats come to take them away rather than the men in black.

Top quality contribution from Rusty. Wow great point!?