The phone is listening..

2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I know when, all the time. Don't forget just because yours isn't listening doesn't mean someone stood near you isn't listening

It cant do it if the battery is out of phone can it,well mine is left in house a yway

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My smart phone contact runs out next month when it dose am getting a nokia 3310 just to text n ring with seems phones are taking over , people spending more n more time on them , me included,  

That's strange, I just got off the phone to King and logged on here.  

I was told long ago that smart phones, smart tv's, Echo's, Alexa's, etc are "listening" to us. Years ago, my late son was a diplomat working in the British Consulate in Saudi and he told me "dad,

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Is anything 'hard' to believe when we all accept such intrusions into our lives? Anything is possible when you connect the dots. Their just humans like us that drum all this up. 

Like we " accepted " the internet,or the passport even ? or indeed any other invasion on human society.

I get the old " just because its progress doesnt mean its good progress " saying......but i dont think any group through history has actually resisted intrusion has it ?.....some isolated tribe in the Amazonian rainforest maybe.

Edited by gnasher16
Just now, South hams hunter said:

No but if you stop to speak to someone their phone will be listening 

Aw I'm not worried about that I dont slaber?

Plus theres been listening devices all over ireland for years,were privy to it?

• Like 1

I done a rabbit cull in our city cemetery a few years ago..using an air rifle and night vision...I had to tell the police so they could log what time I was in and out of the cemetery at..so was arranged for 4 nights between 8pm and 1 am..first night me and a mate shot 75 rabbits, so about 12.15 we said we would drive down to the gate at southway in creggan to gut them...being plenty of cover and foxes.. had gutted about 30 rabbits when my phone rings on a private number so I answered it..hello it's such and such from the psni ... They said why are you throwing the rabbit guts over the fence...so naturally you start to look about seeing who the fxck is watching me to tell them this...she says no we have cameras and microphones hid all over the cemetery for years...that's where republican's would have met up to chat lol...

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

......but i dont think any group through history has actually resisted intrusion has it ?.....

Well....what are we seeing happening all around the world just now in every western country? Protesting against 'intrusions' in various ways into what were considered to be rights or private decisions (but that's another thread).

The world has changed more in the last 10years than it has in the last 50years. It's going to be 'all go' soon because those in charge have a purpose in mind and a 'New world' is what the purpose is.

32 minutes ago, stop.end said:

I done a rabbit cull in our city cemetery a few years ago..using an air rifle and night vision...I had to tell the police so they could log what time I was in and out of the cemetery at..so was arranged for 4 nights between 8pm and 1 am..first night me and a mate shot 75 rabbits, so about 12.15 we said we would drive down to the gate at southway in creggan to gut them...being plenty of cover and foxes.. had gutted about 30 rabbits when my phone rings on a private number so I answered it..hello it's such and such from the psni ... They said why are you throwing the rabbit guts over the fence...so naturally you start to look about seeing who the fxck is watching me to tell them this...she says no we have cameras and microphones hid all over the cemetery for years...that's where republican's would have met up to chat lol...

Lol

Some rabs in there now stopend

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Same,i remember having conversations with some ultra hi tech bods a number of years ago about surveillance techniques and their thoughts were that the film " Enemy of the State " was based around available technology of the time,and that was 25 years ago !......i dont think you have to be particularly paranoid to see the direction things are headed in terms of the society being mapped out for us,i recall a similar conversation with the same few bods more recently of plans to install hundreds of ultra sensitive directional microphones in football stadiums to enable operators to focus in on whispered conversations,for example 3 fans calling a player a wog while the other 60,000 fans are shouting " Goal !!! "

How long might it be before we are getting fines through the post for littering having been picked up on a camera we knew nothing about.....its all sci fi to a div like me but i also remember having what they called FMRI explained to me which is almost like a live version of an MRI scan which could potentially identify a person about to commit a crime before it happens and an alert being sent to police........it all sounds absolute nuts but 30 years ago so did being listened to by a telephone !

Not sure its all a world id fancy being part of but more tech certainly seems the way its going.

That listening stuff has been on the go for years mate, some lads got lifted because the old bill were plotted up across the road from a cafe they were meeting in and pointing some wizzy microphone at the window…..this was on the Old Kent Road ! 
Imagine the background noise there but this thing could target.

That was 40 odd years ago maybe ?

I did a job at police HQ in Surrey and their forensic/science building absolutely dwarfs the main HQ building ! 
That’s where the money is getting spent.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Francie said:

Lol

Some rabs in there now stopend

Ha I wish there was I'd be back in pinging them... I more or less wiped them out Francie...shot 182 in 3 nights went back the fourth night not an eye to be seen..I haven't been back in there but me da bes there twice a week he says he sees the very odd rabbit now.

6 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Ha I wish there was I'd be back in pinging them... I more or less wiped them out Francie...shot 182 in 3 nights went back the fourth night not an eye to be seen..I haven't been back in there but me da bes there twice a week he says he sees the very odd rabbit now.

Theres a few round the graves still,an see over at the boundary wall with southwest,good few in there.

Theres a new gate at bottom of south way,have a nosey if your ever over that way stop.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Same,i remember having conversations with some ultra hi tech bods a number of years ago about surveillance techniques and their thoughts were that the film " Enemy of the State " was based around available technology of the time,and that was 25 years ago !......i dont think you have to be particularly paranoid to see the direction things are headed in terms of the society being mapped out for us,i recall a similar conversation with the same few bods more recently of plans to install hundreds of ultra sensitive directional microphones in football stadiums to enable operators to focus in on whispered conversations,for example 3 fans calling a player a wog while the other 60,000 fans are shouting " Goal !!! "

How long might it be before we are getting fines through the post for littering having been picked up on a camera we knew nothing about.....its all sci fi to a div like me but i also remember having what they called FMRI explained to me which is almost like a live version of an MRI scan which could potentially identify a person about to commit a crime before it happens and an alert being sent to police........it all sounds absolute nuts but 30 years ago so did being listened to by a telephone !

Not sure its all a world id fancy being part of but more tech certainly seems the way its going.

Cracking film mate ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

That listening stuff has been on the go for years mate, some lads got lifted because the old bill were plotted up across the road from a cafe they were meeting in and pointing some wizzy microphone at the window…..this was on the Old Kent Road ! 
Imagine the background noise there but this thing could target.

That was 40 odd years ago maybe ?

Oh i know that mate im not talking about being covertly plotted up across the road im talking about normalised,established control of our speech.....standard as a light bulb or a speaker.....in situ mics stopping you calling someone a nasty name etc

I dont think its paranoia to expect something like that over the coming years.

• Like 1