The phone is listening..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My smart phone contact runs out next month when it dose am getting a nokia 3310 just to text n ring with seems phones are taking over , people spending more n more time on them , me included,  

That's strange, I just got off the phone to King and logged on here.  

I was told long ago that smart phones, smart tv's, Echo's, Alexa's, etc are "listening" to us. Years ago, my late son was a diplomat working in the British Consulate in Saudi and he told me "dad,

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Well....what are we seeing happening all around the world just now in every western country? Protesting against 'intrusions' in various ways into what were considered to be rights or private decisions (but that's another thread).

The world has changed more in the last 10years than it has in the last 50years. It's going to be 'all go' soon because those in charge have a purpose in mind and a 'New world' is what the purpose is.

Much as i agree we are looking at some kind of "  New World " scenario.....its all relative i dont think we're different to any other generation,in reality we all get to a certain age and start moaning about " change "....our grandfathers did it,there grandfathers did it.....and its always worse than ever before ?......again,no group of people throughout history has ever been able to stop that era's version of " progress ".

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Oh i know that mate im not talking about being covertly plotted up across the road im talking about normalised,established control of our speech.....standard as a light bulb or a speaker.....in situ mics stopping you calling someone a nasty name etc

I dont think its paranoia to expect something like that over the coming years.

There's no doubt!

It's 2021 and there's basically been a 'James bond villian style' power grab for world domination declared in all aspects of human life....from economics, digital financing, universal credit, increased medical intervention going down the 'mandatory' route now so yes........ there is a surveillance control grid and has been public knowledge since 9/11 but obviously been operating for years previously.

10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

......again,no group of people throughout history has ever been able to stop that era's version of " progress ".

Seriously though, has there ever been a need to stop or oppose progress in the past?

The world isn't divided as in the past, it's now global and isn't going to change. 

Progress has marched on hand in hand with the poor and workers throughout history with a drive to advance the basics. It's only 50years ago in some parts of the country, that there were still toilets outside, no heating or electricity.

100 years ago approximately, population 2 billion people. Now, close to 8 billion people. Advancements and progress have now taken on a new meaning. The numbers must be cut, simple and it's underway. 

We're predisposed, to an extent to parrot the sayings when we're older, "oh it's always been bad, it's always been this way."

The world is about to explode in my opinion. To me that's logical, because their taking so called 'progress' to the next level and people will not tolerate such infringements on their lives. 

On 02/08/2021 at 21:55, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Seriously though, has there ever been a need to stop or oppose progress in the past?

The world isn't divided as in the past, it's now global and isn't going to change. 

Progress has marched on hand in hand with the poor and workers throughout history with a drive to advance the basics. It's only 50years ago in some parts of the country, that there were still toilets outside, no heating or electricity.

100 years ago approximately, population 2 billion people. Now, close to 8 billion people. Advancements and progress have now taken on a new meaning. The numbers must be cut, simple and it's underway. 

We're predisposed, to an extent to parrot the sayings when we're older, "oh it's always been bad, it's always been this way."

The world is about to explode in my opinion. To me that's logical, because their taking so called 'progress' to the next level and people will not tolerate such infringements on their lives. 

Im sure they thought so yes,same as we do......i agree with much of what you're saying mate i just think that upon reaching a certain stage in life every generation has that " the world is about to explode " attitude.....i dont think we are different to any other era in that respect the menu of what to be outraged by has been updated thats all.....and yes people will be forced to tolerate infringements on their lives....same as always.

Edited by gnasher16
On 01/08/2021 at 21:38, king said:

My lad told me the other day that my phone is listening to everything I say.and then shows me adverts related to what I've been talking about..and the last month I've noticed it more and more.

Today I used my polisher on the jimny.and told the wife earlier thats what I'm off down the garage to do..and literally minutes ago and advert popped up on here of the polisher that I bought from argos about a year ago..

Weird as feck...

No ones going to fool you with those skills in observation mate, FairPlay at that rate of detection I recon you will be questioning Covid in around 10 years, 

362C321F-7D0E-44C2-BD47-895B3DFD87E3.png

• Haha 3
On 02/08/2021 at 17:58, WILF said:

That listening stuff has been on the go for years mate, some lads got lifted because the old bill were plotted up across the road from a cafe they were meeting in and pointing some wizzy microphone at the window…..this was on the Old Kent Road ! 
Imagine the background noise there but this thing could target.

That was 40 odd years ago maybe ?

I did a job at police HQ in Surrey and their forensic/science building absolutely dwarfs the main HQ building ! 
That’s where the money is getting spent.

I have recently read the book about the well known time share fraudster and was involved with the brinks matt John Palmer and how in the book it was claimed he was being listened to by the security services AWACS plane thousands of feet up in the sky its probably down to the costs of using this method it's not used more to target people.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I have recently read the book about the well known time share fraudster and was involved with the brinks matt John Palmer and how in the book it was claimed he was being listened to by the security services AWACS plane thousands of feet up in the sky its probably down to the costs of using this method it's not used more to target people.

Palmer was killed by the establishment, he was about to stand trial and for the first time had no way out, his only bargaining chip left was the amount of bent coppers and people in authority he had been paying, so he had to go before he opened his mouth, new a few lads involved in the timeshare scam and a few involved in the laundering of the gold from brinks, i plastered out the gold shop that took all the gold after he smelted it down it belonged to a mates auntie, they all had there gardens dug for them at the time ?

• Like 2

My favourite is when that fat prick Roger Cook ambushed him outside the court and cool as a cucumber he said something like “I’ll be seeing you Roger” and I think Cook had to go into hiding ! Lol ? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

No ones going to fool you with those skills in observation mate, FairPlay at that rate of detection I recon you will be questioning Covid in around 10 years, 

362C321F-7D0E-44C2-BD47-895B3DFD87E3.png

Like you questioned if i lived on solsbury hill lol

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Palmer was killed by the establishment, he was about to stand trial and for the first time had no way out, his only bargaining chip left was the amount of bent coppers and people in authority he had been paying, so he had to go before he opened his mouth, new a few lads involved in the timeshare scam and a few involved in the laundering of the gold from brinks, i plastered out the gold shop that took all the gold after he smelted it down it belonged to a mates auntie, they all had there gardens dug for them at the time ?

I also believe he was killed by the establishment or who ever did were highly skilled professionals. 

• Like 1