The phone is listening..

I was told long ago that smart phones, smart tv's, Echo's, Alexa's, etc are "listening" to us.

Years ago, my late son was a diplomat working in the British Consulate in Saudi and he told me "dad, be careful what words you use when we are on the phone, even a land line, as certain "key words" are flagged up and the government computers are watching for them, and you could get a visit". 

From the Saudi government, I asked ? Yes, he said, but also from the British government !

So "they" have been listening to us for a long time..........

Cheers.

• Like 7

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My smart phone contact runs out next month when it dose am getting a nokia 3310 just to text n ring with seems phones are taking over , people spending more n more time on them , me included,  

That's strange, I just got off the phone to King and logged on here.  

I was told long ago that smart phones, smart tv's, Echo's, Alexa's, etc are "listening" to us. Years ago, my late son was a diplomat working in the British Consulate in Saudi and he told me "dad,

Posted Images

If there's no energy source or battery source...once their off their off. Batteries are built into the new mobiles so the whole unit, even if turned off can be remotely turned on if they wish. 

What were we thinking phone lines and mobiles are for....so we can call Auntie Bess and wish her a happy new year. Everything has been 'tapped' from the get go. 

3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I was told long ago that smart phones, smart tv's, Echo's, Alexa's, etc are "listening" to us.

Years ago, my late son was a diplomat working in the British Consulate in Saudi and he told me "dad, be careful what words you use when we are on the phone, even a land line, as certain "key words" are flagged up and the government computers are watching for them, and you could get a visit". 

From the Saudi government, I asked ? Yes, he said, but also from the British government !

So "they" have been listening to us for a long time..........

Cheers.

Same,i remember having conversations with some ultra hi tech bods a number of years ago about surveillance techniques and their thoughts were that the film " Enemy of the State " was based around available technology of the time,and that was 25 years ago !......i dont think you have to be particularly paranoid to see the direction things are headed in terms of the society being mapped out for us,i recall a similar conversation with the same few bods more recently of plans to install hundreds of ultra sensitive directional microphones in football stadiums to enable operators to focus in on whispered conversations,for example 3 fans calling a player a wog while the other 60,000 fans are shouting " Goal !!! "

How long might it be before we are getting fines through the post for littering having been picked up on a camera we knew nothing about.....its all sci fi to a div like me but i also remember having what they called FMRI explained to me which is almost like a live version of an MRI scan which could potentially identify a person about to commit a crime before it happens and an alert being sent to police........it all sounds absolute nuts but 30 years ago so did being listened to by a telephone !

Not sure its all a world id fancy being part of but more tech certainly seems the way its going.

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Same,i remember having conversations with some ultra hi tech bods a number of years ago about surveillance techniques and their thoughts were that the film " Enemy of the State " was based around available technology of the time,and that was 25 years ago !......i dont think you have to be particularly paranoid to see the direction things are headed in terms of the society being mapped out for us,i recall a similar conversation with the same few bods more recently of plans to install hundreds of ultra sensitive directional microphones in football stadiums to enable operators to focus in on whispered conversations,for example 3 fans calling a player a wog while the other 60,000 fans are shouting " Goal !!! "

How long might it be before we are getting fines through the post for littering having been picked up on a camera we knew nothing about.....its all sci fi to a div like me but i also remember having what they called FMRI explained to me which is almost like a live version of an MRI scan which could potentially identify a person about to commit a crime before it happens and an alert being sent to police........it all sounds absolute nuts but 30 years ago so did being listened to by a telephone !

Not sure its all a world id fancy being part of but more tech certainly seems the way its going.

Is anything 'hard' to believe when we all accept such intrusions into our lives? Anything is possible when you connect the dots. Their just humans like us that drum all this up.