Not only is it Yorkshire day but it’s bag a buck season :)

ive had my eye on this freezer filler a few times but sticking to the rules I’ve let him slide, just said to my lass I’m off up the moors to catch up with him!

DEFFAEC5-3DCA-4D7E-B1A1-59E7609BE54D.jpeg.6239cee76a35fa92b6bde88c9c7b88f7.jpeg

then she started laughing… I crashed my truck a couple of weeks back and I’ve got the worlds crappest curtesy car while it’s getting fixed!

she said htf are you going to get it back?

I could rope it on the top?

8A22B637-3C73-4DE2-8ADC-B491E61823A5.jpeg.c99080a798818d6223a68da8b29f2631.jpeg

• Haha 8

24 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I’d love to see you driving through the town with a buck strapped to the roof of that ?

If I can’t get parked outside the front of the house I usually have to run down street with them over me shoulder ?

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Go on I dare you ??

May as well, it smells like something died in it any way… used the windscreen squirter tonight, smells like someone's pi55ed in the bottle?

some like for like car swap?

• Haha 3

I once wrote a car off. Whilst waiting for insurance etc I was using enterprise car hire & wrote the hire car off too! Gods honest. Had to have fire brigade cut me out of it! ??

Edited by BenBhoy
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

I once wrote a car off. Whilst waiting for insurance etc I was using enterprise car hire & wrote the hire car off too! Gods honest. Had to have fire brigade cut me out of it! ??

First time I’ve had a bump in 30 years of driving? old bloke left his indicator on and I pulled out… he didn’t turn in. 
got a big van today from enterprise, hopefully I don’t smash that?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Shiiiiid gimme a pocket knife and a few heavy duty trash bags and we can fit him in the back seat ?

It wouldn’t of moved with that thing in the back?

it struggled like f up some of the hills round my area with just me in it?

A Hire Company once offered me a Vauxhall Mereva similar to this when I took my car in to a dealership go back to the factory for a paint problem:

100_3506.OSF_.jpg

opel_meriva_a1233127806b1233127806_3.jpg

I told them I'd have my car back and cancel for another time (they had a flat bed waiting).

Needles to say I got an upgrade to a quite decent sporty Corsa. Not much of an upgrade, but an upgrade nevertheless!

I wonder now what they'd have said if I kept it and returned it with a deer in the rear...

Edited by Alsone

When my Mrs pranged our Lexus, the insurance company authorised a local body shop for the repairs, they rolled up with a Ford Ka lol, I fukced them off and said I wanted Lexus Plymouth to do the work. They trucked it away and I got a brand spanking demo IS diesel ?

Cheers, D.