• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just bought the box set  today at the village festival for £5! Been talking my dad to watch it for years so there for him

Greatest t v show ever by a country mile.  nothing comes close .  changed the landscape of film and television forever .    for me it’s the tiny nuances , the unsaid and unseen things th

Bag of piss ……

I was obsessed with the sopranos when i was younger . Watched it all the time . Greatest character ive seen on tv . On the subject of sopranos 

This guys impressions are world class 

Also this is coming out soon

• Like 1

Saw that, Len. Sounds interesting, doesn't it?

I've also seen something called " The Real Sopranos ". Like a little documentary, made by some NJ detectives.

Quite sad. The guys the series was based on were actually  a bunch of no hopers who spent their days running around, trying to intimidate street corner hot dog salesmen 'n shit.

I don't think The Mob ever even allowed them recognition as a Family. All quite shambolic. Doesn't detract an iota from the epic brilliance of the series though. Quite simply, one of the defining epitomes of our time.

Must say, it's a little sad that clearly, no one's watched the shit I put up. Not my loss. It's beyond fukking hilarious.

10 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Saw that, Len. Sounds interesting, doesn't it?

I've also seen something called " The Real Sopranos ". Like a little documentary, made by some NJ detectives.

Quite sad. The guys the series was based on were actually  a bunch of no hopers who spent their days running around, trying to intimidate street corner hot dog salesmen 'n shit.

I don't think The Mob ever even allowed them recognition as a Family. All quite shambolic. Doesn't detract an iota from the epic brilliance of the series though. Quite simply, one of the defining epitomes of our time.

Must say, it's a little sad that clearly, no one's watched the shit I put up. Not my loss. It's beyond fukking hilarious.

Yes il defo be watching it, 

Greatest t v show ever by a country mile. 
nothing comes close . 

changed the landscape of film and television forever . 

for me it’s the tiny nuances , the unsaid and unseen things that make it great. You both despise and love the characters . Aj aside. 

I could go on and on about the shah of Iran Jackie nearly drowning in the penguin exhibit , junior , christupha strangling adriana , silv, Paulie taking the money from the waiter. 
 But instead just watch it . It’s absolutely seminal in my eyes. I watched it from the very start, and have seen it dozens of times completely. 

my misses can’t stand it and says “but nothing happens “

she’s right , it doesn’t really have huge grandstand moments , no defining scenes , that’s the beauty of it . It just shows life and all its labours in a sheen of leopard print gummahs and fat guys in see through socks. 

defining television , look at the f***ing acting here. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Greatest t v show ever by a country mile. 
nothing comes close . 

changed the landscape of film and television forever . 

for me it’s the tiny nuances , the unsaid and unseen things that make it great. You both despise and love the characters . Aj aside. 

I could go on and on about the shah of Iran Jackie nearly drowning in the penguin exhibit , junior , christupha strangling adriana , silv, Paulie taking the money from the waiter. 
 But instead just watch it . It’s absolutely seminal in my eyes. I watched it from the very start, and have seen it dozens of times completely. 

my misses can’t stand it and says “but nothing happens “

she’s right , it doesn’t really have huge grandstand moments , no defining scenes , that’s the beauty of it . It just shows life and all its labours in a sheen of leopard print gummahs and fat guys in see through socks. 

defining television , look at the f***ing acting here. 

Cazzata malanga!! 

• Haha 1