I have to say Ben that I am a huge fan of fac air, starting off with a Rapid mk2 .22 at 28fpe, a sound bit of kit, dislikes,  weight and no air gauge meaning counting the number of mags to know what is left in the tank but a cracking hunter.

Then moved to FX  fac  about 4 years ago  with an Impact .25  dislikes......... I will let you know when I find one, feckin awsome gun

I had two sub 12 Wildcats and loved them apart from the mags but then came the Mk3 with Superior barrel liner and the 18 shot (.22) sideshot magazine soooooo after selling some fishing gear, I bought a .22 fac 12fpe up to 30fpe.  Very early days as yet but so far I am delighted with this gun, short, fast handling and external variable power selection is spot on for what I am looking for but above your estimated budget at £1200 however for me, far better than an outdated Rapid.

Phil 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Stavross said:

Sometimes when someone is being a tw*t you just have to tell them even if that means

.... that's been my trouble my entire life mate! People always say they appreciate my honesty- until it's them I'm falling out with!! 

• Haha 2