• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and the Mr's went for a afternoon drink last Saturday for the first time in ages, we went to  a place we often frequent,  they asked us  if we had the app , no, then asked us to leave our details a

Ok, so I’m not usually one for putting stuff in this section. But it’s just spinning around my head and would be interested on folks thoughts. So first off I’ll say, I’ve not had any Covid

Who'd have thought that we had so many bio chemistry engineers on THL 

Posted Images

Vaccination reduces transmission, it doesn’t eliminate it. The reason they have said that vaccinated individuals can still contract and transmit the virus is because they can, just not to the same degree. Until the data showed that vaccination had got the severe and fatal cases under control they weren’t willing to allow vaccinated people the freedom to contribute, albeit it to a lesser extent, to transmission.

Also the risk comparison for covid vs vaccination seems wrong to me and oversimplified.

Finally, in the history of vaccination, there has never been a side effect recorded that didn’t manifest within 6 weeks of vaccination. All but one instance were within 2 weeks in fact I believe. The claims of vaccination caused illness and deaths years after vaccination would be a first in medical history.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Vaccination reduces transmission, it doesn’t eliminate it. The reason they have said that vaccinated individuals can still contract and transmit the virus is because they can, just not to the same degree. Until the data showed that vaccination had got the severe and fatal cases under control they weren’t willing to allow vaccinated people the freedom to contribute, albeit it to a lesser extent, to transmission.

Also the risk comparison for covid vs vaccination seems wrong to me and oversimplified.

Finally, in the history of vaccination, there has never been a side effect recorded that didn’t manifest within 6 weeks of vaccination. All but one instance were within 2 weeks in fact I believe. The claims of vaccination caused illness and deaths years after vaccination would be a first in medical history.

It will just fall on deaf ears Born.

I can understand folks frustrations, there's got to be a point where we say stuff it, open up shop.

Like I said, research is still being done on these new variants and how effective these vaccines are against them.

They are being cautious and you can't blame them truth be told.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Don't blame the science for the political spin, the vaccine reduces risk of catching corvid dramatically but if you are unlucky enough to have to catch it post vaccine, not all respond to full potential to the immune challenge, it reduces symptoms and your likelihood of spreading covid.

https://youtu.be/8nD6Q9X0SFw

May be an image of text

Well, I'm sure the residents of the rookery will breathe a sigh of relief to hear this mate

• Haha 1
Just now, Greb147 said:

It will just fall on deaf ears Born.

I honestly don’t care mate. I’m not getting into it with them. SC asked a fair question and presented his understanding and I’ve offered mine if it helps.

I could quite happily have let half a million people die on ventilators if I’m perfectly honest. Most folk wouldn’t though and vaccination is realistically the best strategy to avoid that so I’m on board.

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I honestly don’t care mate. I’m not getting into it with them. SC asked a fair question and presented his understanding and I’ve offered mine if it helps.

I could quite happily have let half a million people die on ventilators if I’m perfectly honest. Most folk wouldn’t though and vaccination is realistically the best strategy to avoid that so I’m on board.

Thank you. It’s that kind of response I was looking for. 

Simply put I get the idea behind it, but the second someone is trying to black mail me into something which they should be able to make me logically see is good ...... I get resistant.

I think that’s understandable ? 

3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Thank you. It’s that kind of response I was looking for. 

Simply put I get the idea behind it, but the second someone is trying to black mail me into something which they should be able to make me logically see is good ...... I get resistant.

I think that’s understandable ? 

I agree. Politically I oppose certain levels of coercion and certainly mandatory vaccination of citizens.

• Like 1

The most important thing to remember in all of this in my opinion is that this 'Vaccine' is a new type of 'Vaccine.'

It cannot be compared to any others in history as it is new mRNA technology being used(something that is almost unspoken of). It has had no trials and operates completely different, hence the reason it could be fast tracked and be produced so quickly and in the quantities that we are seeing. It is 100% experimental, no matter what supporters of this injection say.

Never been done before in history and their is NO liability. Hard sell for it because there's plenty money being made and will continue to be made. 

12 minutes ago, baker boy said:

mRNA is not the only vaccine available tho is it

Yes,the Astra Zeneca and J&J are not mRNA but have had the worse side effects, hence the reason that many countries 'pulled them' until further studies could confirm their safety(that's just mainstream news telling us that). So make of that what you will.

Pfizer and moderna are the mRNA.

17 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Yes,the Astra Zeneca and J&J are not mRNA but have had the worse side effects, hence the reason that many countries 'pulled them' until further studies could confirm their safety(that's just mainstream news telling us that). So make of that what you will.

Pfizer and moderna are the mRNA.

Do you feel like you are coming up..like your are tripping your face off..

I haven’t had it but was going to but the constant coercion and bullying and threats from the government has put my back up and made me suspicious of the whole things, never before in history have people been so pushed to take a vaccine for a disease that is so harmless to the vast majority. As SC has said it doesn’t stop you getting or passing on covid and as a younger person that’s had covid I feel safe enough knowing I have some kind of natural immunity. Three friends of my Mrs haven’t stopped bleeding since they took their first doses nearly 9 weeks ago, that’s not normal. 3 girls in their early 30’s in one friendship group. 

10 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

I haven’t had it but was going to but the constant coercion and bullying and threats from the government has put my back up and made me suspicious of the whole things, never before in history have people been so pushed to take a vaccine for a disease that is so harmless to the vast majority. As SC has said it doesn’t stop you getting or passing on covid and as a younger person that’s had covid I feel safe enough knowing I have some kind of natural immunity. Three friends of my Mrs haven’t stopped bleeding since they took their first doses nearly 9 weeks ago, that’s not normal. 3 girls in their early 30’s in one friendship group. 

been said it fucks with women cycle mate 

but it slows transmission are we to believe that because the say so 

Edited by mC HULL