Just now, forest of dean redneck said:

This is a very interesting and emotive topic guaranteed to generate a heated debate .

But for the life of me I cannot visualise you in a nightclub ?

Country pub maybe ?

You may not believe this, but I’m a past  life I used to run a record label and a series of club nights in some quite big clubs and also put on raves and illegal free parties ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and the Mr's went for a afternoon drink last Saturday for the first time in ages, we went to  a place we often frequent,  they asked us  if we had the app , no, then asked us to leave our details a

Ok, so I’m not usually one for putting stuff in this section. But it’s just spinning around my head and would be interested on folks thoughts. So first off I’ll say, I’ve not had any Covid

Who'd have thought that we had so many bio chemistry engineers on THL 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

This is a very interesting and emotive topic guaranteed to generate a heated debate .

But for the life of me I cannot visualise you in a nightclub ?

Country pub maybe ?

hqdefault.jpg

13 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You may not believe this, but I’m a past  life I used to run a record label and a series of club nights in some quite big clubs and also put on raves and illegal free parties ? 

Ah now warehouse an free raves I could understand 

nightclubs I was thinking of the stagger into after pub shut /cougar hunting ground types ?

4 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Ah now warehouse an free raves I could understand 

nightclubs I was thinking of the stagger into after pub shut /cougar hunting ground types ?

Ah yes ? not really my scene but I have been known to be found at 2 am in the local walk about drinking rum, and shouting at folk ? 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Ah yes ? not really my scene but I have been known to be found at 2 am in the local walk about drinking rum, and shouting at folk ? 

“Quick!!, Spider and Spud are having a fight in the car park over our Daisy !” Lol ? 

F56874B6-AF26-48C7-9597-28F29CB651AC.jpeg.7135cc288141066abf110eb1ff361e8f.jpeg

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 2
29 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Now I know your lying lol 

be empty every c**t would  a been banned lol?

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

That explains the hair then 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

“Quick!!, Spider and Spud are having a fight in the car park over our Daisy !” Lol ? 

The local fates get out of hand. Dorris and Margaret arguing over who’s courgette is biggest 

2 hours ago, WILF said:

This program sums up the sticks in this country to a T this clip done me I still crack up after seeing it loads…?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, SheepChaser said:
Ok, so I’m not usually one for putting stuff in this section. But it’s just spinning around my head and would be interested on folks thoughts.

So first off I’ll say, I’ve not had any Covid jabs. Not initially for any political reason, just because I was busy and lambing when they offered it to me, and I didn’t get to it.

But now, the more I hear, the more highly questionable is sounds.

I won’t be able to travel without a jab, I won’t be able to go to a festival or a night club .....why? Just heard that by me getting a jab it could save a vulnerable persons life. How ?

From what I understand, if you are jabbed, you can still pick it up, you can still spread it. So if I’m jabbed I can go on holiday, and I can pick up Covid or a variant, and I can bring it back here, and I can pass it on. I may still get sick from it, and if vulnerable I could die. But most likely I won’t.

From what I can see ...... that’s no different for me going over seas without a jab.

Surely the jab is only protecting me? It’s not protecting anyone else if I can still catch it and spread it ?

I just don’t understand this obsessive drive to force everyone. They are now talking about making it compulsory! Do people not see how highly questionable that is ?

We allow people to smoke, allow people to drink, and do lots of other questionable things .........

The message has been so insanely inconsistent, the whole way through...... you have to wear a mask standing up in a pub, but not sitting down? What the actual f*ck? We must all have the ap, but medical, police etc all told to delete the ap.

I just really feel like people have bought into a lot of things based upon nothing, and now we are taking a really questionable direction.

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Don't blame the science for the political spin, the vaccine reduces risk of catching corvid dramatically but if you are unlucky enough to have to catch it post vaccine, not all respond to full potential to the immune challenge, it reduces symptoms and your likelihood of spreading covid.

https://youtu.be/8nD6Q9X0SFw

May be an image of text

• Like 2