That was not what I expected

After a chat with Newkid earlier, I realised I needed a bit of me time... so I downed tools, packed my rucky and pissed off to the hills. (I just received a msg from the mrs asking if I'm coming home lol) So, led in my hammock, had a nap (woke up not 30 mins ago). Went for a shit...... crouched down in the most undignified and vulnerable position known to man, I turn the head torch on... there's only a set of eyes about 15yards from me, staring at me ? Before you ask, no idea. They were small, beady and watching me take a shit in the pitch black ?‍♂️ Bron was no more than 20yards away. I said get on, he ran off ???

This dog is as much use as a turd in a pint ?

• Haha 8

22 minutes ago, mushroom said:

After a chat with Newkid earlier, I realised I needed a bit of me time... so I downed tools, packed my rucky and pissed off to the hills. (I just received a msg from the mrs asking if I'm coming home lol) So, led in my hammock, had a nap (woke up not 30 mins ago). Went for a shit...... crouched down in the most undignified and vulnerable position known to man, I turn the head torch on... there's only a set of eyes about 15yards from me, staring at me ? Before you ask, no idea. They were small, beady and watching me take a shit in the pitch black ?‍♂️ Bron was no more than 20yards away. I said get on, he ran off ???

I’d have aimed that dog off a cliff in the morning ! Lol ? 

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’d have aimed that dog off a cliff in the morning ! Lol ? 

The mrs just banged the nail on the head mate.... his hunting instinct ends at dodging trees, at high speed ?‍♂️?

Fuucking ran off and left me, pants round ankles, curling one out and begging him to go see off whatever was watching me ?

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Shh?

16 hours ago, mushroom said:

The mrs just banged the nail on the head mate.... his hunting instinct ends at dodging trees, at high speed ?‍♂️?

Fuucking ran off and left me, pants round ankles, curling one out and begging him to go see off whatever was watching me ?

I take this back. A roe buck jumped up right infront of him on the walk home and I mean right infront of him (no more than 5 yards). Cue comedic legs moving like fuuck on the spot before he got traction.... Holy shit did he get up behind it. I dropped the rucksack and attempted to get into sight. He was right up behind it for a least a minute, in a field no bigger than a footie pitch before it got to the tree line and I lost sight of both of them, all I could hear was the roe doing the bark in the distance. He came back about 5 mins later, tongue out and looking very pissed off ?

This place I go must be full of deer because this is the third time it's happened, on the same path at roughly the same place.

11 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I take this back. A roe buck jumped up right infront of him on the walk home and I mean right infront of him (no more than 5 yards). Cue comedic legs moving like fuuck on the spot before he got traction.... Holy shit did he get up behind it. I dropped the rucksack and attempted to get into sight. He was right up behind it for a least a minute, in a field no bigger than a footie pitch before it got to the tree line and I lost sight of both of them, all I could hear was the roe doing the bark in the distance. He came back about 5 mins later, tongue out and looking very pissed off ?

This place I go must be full of deer because this is the third time it's happened, on the same path at roughly the same place.

Summer Hunter an dogs a jacker ?

• Haha 5