Looking for decent beddy x bitch

1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

That is a nice animal and the ears suit it, maybe it's the whippet types with pricked ears I'm not fond of. I had one that looked like Bugs Bunny, lol.

I wernt keen on his lugs either, didn't stop him doing 9 out of 9 in the slop January 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Earist b*****d

I don't do shows I work my dogs and this particular one excels in the field! So f**k if he's got ears like spock I don't care he does the job and does it well I'm looking for a good working beddy x to

Say what

Posted Images

As said who cares what a working dog looks like as long as it works well. I don't know why I don't like pricked ears on pure sighthounds because hardly anyone else sees my dogs and I'm not interested in shows, just don't think they look right. Same with Russells, staffs and pits.

14 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

As said who cares what a working dog looks like as long as it works well. I don't know why I don't like pricked ears on pure sighthounds because hardly anyone else sees my dogs and I'm not interested in shows, just don't think they look right. Same with Russells, staffs and pits.

That’s probably because they look to big for there head mate,that’s what puts me off,even if it was the best dog in the world I wouldn’t breed that into my pups but I like the kelpiexs as there ears aren’t massive.

• Like 1

I don't do shows I work my dogs and this particular one excels in the field! So f**k if he's got ears like spock I don't care he does the job and does it well I'm looking for a good working beddy x to put him over. Doesn't bother me if the bitch looked like bungle aslong as it did the job. Too many showmen on here

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, Troutslayer said:

I don't do shows I work my dogs and this particular one excels in the field! So f**k if he's got ears like spock I don't care he does the job and does it well I'm looking for a good working beddy x to put him over. Doesn't bother me if the bitch looked like bungle aslong as it did the job. Too many showmen on here

No show pony mate just don’t like a dog with stuck up lugs,plus it goes on the person who owns the bitch if they want to use you dog not you.Like I said he is a nice looking dog but I wouldn’t breed stuck up lugs into my pups but my preference 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, lurchers said:

No show pony mate just don’t like a dog with stuck up lugs,plus it goes on the person who owns the bitch if they want to use you dog not you.Like I said he is a nice looking dog but I wouldn’t breed stuck up lugs into my pups but my preference 

Your got a fixation wi lug holes u have