Comparison Galgo vs. Greyhound

7 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Your dogs are purpose bred to kill and can’t be topped at that game I think lol  but can we have coursing dogs or is it kill at all costs and nothing else will do ?  

Every dog i had can chase a hare about lol that's the easy part lol

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got mine in training for the battle of the slop bashers ????????

They are sensitive but biddable and trainable, I find them easy to live with, I'd put them somewhere between a greyhound and a saluki temperament wise. They have high prey drive and will run themselve

SANDY..!!!!!!!

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

And too add...

I would still put my lad against a galgo at 7 years old. Just to see if I'm right, he smokes them in the park  so he must do the same in the field ??

You should get out there and get some running, there's plenty on facebook, club nacional del galgo espanol would be a start to contact people and see if you can get a run but remember my galgos smoke all the rescue lurchers in the park but in the field with fit dogs is a different world.??

That's why they

18 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Same as Borzois in Russia didn't make uk until modern times, same continent same religion but distances where different when you had to walk or ride a horse to get there

That's why they had trade routes, I can get something from other side of the world, don't have to go there.

25 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s common sense mate, I’m not of the opinion of using a dog with more stamina than the hare, that’s easy. Like doubling dogs up on fox ???

? a coursing bred more up and at em than a whippet mate come on ?
Very few run the hare to a standstill and when it does happen both have give there all lol

you got to be on the wind up a hare run to a standstill will a tried every trick in the book cover etc and still couldn’t shake the dog 

and a uk coursing bred is ??

and it’s that easy you would have to go threw a fair few dogs unless lucky to get one able lol

Edited by mC HULL
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? a coursing bred more up and at em than a whippet mate come on ?
Very few run the hare to a standstill and when it does happen both have give there all lol

you got to be on the wind up a hare run to a standstill will a tried every trick in the book cover etc and still couldn’t shake the dog 

and a uk coursing bred is ??

Depends on ground slop ? ? Is running one till it’s heart pops the  object ? 

Edited by green lurchers
1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Depends on ground slop ? ?

Good going hares won’t last a min with a good coursing bred mate you know that ? 

and the slop only a coursing bred odd saluki can stop them regular you also know that ? ?

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Good going hares won’t last a min with a good coursing bred mate you know that ? 

and the slop only a coursing bred odd saluki can stop them regular you also know that ? ?

I know that and you know that and thers plenty in your game that get bored with the long haul and you know that also x

Just now, green lurchers said:

I know that and you know that and thers plenty in your game that get bored with the long haul and you know that also x

You won’t stop them though mate if the dog can’t hang  on and still gear up after 4 mins 

You up for getting one a your fast types then this season and seeing if it’s faster more gears mate ?

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

You won’t stop them though mate if the dog can’t hang  on and still gear up after 4 mins 

You up for getting one a your fast types then this season and seeing if it’s faster more gears mate ?

Lol I bring a tortoise up mate ?but if I had a dog like lucky it would save lots of waisted time like I could eat a roast dinner in under four mins ffs and in the slop witch is where it counts ?

5 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Lol I bring a tortoise up mate ?but if I had a dog like lucky it would save lots of waisted time like I could eat a roast dinner in under four mins ffs and in the slop witch is where it counts ?

We got you with whippets and Sandy with galagos calling coursing types plodders let’s get a couple a each type and see which a plodders lol 

not even on the slop 

Ill run small grass land good going 

if it was slop galago and whippet would both Chuck the towel in ? 

• Haha 2