Just had a phonecall off a new perm asking me to go up and shift a few tonight ? not reply my cup of tea this time if year but will try the pup in a few and shoot a few as the landowner is wanting to see bags ffs was hoping he wouldn't ring til end of sept/Oct. 

1 hour ago, Kalibrgun said:

Just had a phonecall off a new perm asking me to go up and shift a few tonight ? not reply my cup of tea this time if year but will try the pup in a few and shoot a few as the landowner is wanting to see bags ffs was hoping he wouldn't ring til end of sept/Oct. 

I'm out all day ferreting on Friday but send me his number and I'll keep him happy for you until your ready to start in Oct mate ??

Edited by Trev70
  • Haha 2
29 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

I'm out all day ferreting on Friday but send me his number and I'll keep him happy for you until your ready to start in Oct mate ??

Haha my little lads ready to go his wellies and waterproofs next to the front door ? he's wanting beef casserole on a flask lol he's expecting an apocalypse with the gear he's wanting to take 

• Haha 4
46 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Wouldn’t worry mate, Mixy will kill them by winter anyway, I doubt you will make a huge dent if they are an issue. 

Usually every 4 year hits em there been 2 year since they had it last and still didn't wipe them out properly. Gotta keep them happy or lose it so keep them happy it is. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

The farm I do rabbit control on has been at me from may mate sure what can u do mate its rabbit control ?

• Like 1