Best shooting ever …….

With all this hot weather I decided to treat myself to one of those lazy spa things to lounge about in keeping cool.  I was sat in it the other day with the bubbles going having a nice cold Henry westons cider when something caught the corner of my eye. A fukcing rat running back and fore to my chicken feeder helping himself to the food. 5 minuets later I’m sat back in my jacuzzi thing bollocks naked with my cider shooting rats … fukcing heaven ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 14

28 minutes ago, socks said:

With all this hot weather I decided to treat myself to one of those lazy spa things to lounge about in keeping cool.  I was sat in it the other day with the bubbles going having a nice cold Henry westons cider when something caught the corner of my eye. A fukcing rat running back and fore to my chicken feeder helping himself to the food. 5 minuets later I’m sat back in my jacuzzi thing bollocks naked with my cider shooting rats … fukcing heaven ?

That's an image I could do with forgetting ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, socks said:

Pictures or didn't happen.......scratch that ,I believe you 

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, socks said:

Try some radox in the spa mate takes it up a notch ??

6 hours ago, mushroom said:

The fuucking good life mate ;)

Although I'd substitute the cider for a proper ale (you don't want a brown jacuzzi... Lab?‍♂️) and the pea shooter for a 12 bore ?

C33A2F7D-D516-4F09-9592-B18787B79003.jpeg

• Like 3