52 minutes ago, sam r said:

Ah ok so you’ve attached a picatinny rail , mines on a stud off of the second bolt hole but want move it further forward cheers 

Doesnt the front end of the stock come with a picatinny ? Its been that long since i did i dont remember. Il go bipod off an take a few pics for ya

Yeah so theres a picatinny rail right at the frint end of my stock think it screws on. Came with the gun might have already been installed as standard cant remmeber .. Then iv got an adapter thingy that goes onto it the picatinny rail and there a swivel stud coming off the bottom of it an the bipod is cliped on that. If i remember rightly its a deben or a harris tilting bipod

20210728_124305.jpg

20210728_124150.jpg

• Like 1

They do look lovely but what a pity they don't have a textured or chequered pistol grip, mine was a bag of shite and went back Hull Cartridge never to return or at least not to me but I found a destinct lack of grip, just me I'm sure but I would have the black soft touch any day of the week for the grip it gave.

Phil

• Like 1
5 hours ago, SKoT wolf said:

Doesnt the front end of the stock come with a picatinny ? Its been that long since i did i dont remember. Il go bipod off an take a few pics for ya

Mine was ex display so didn’t come with it unfortunately 

• Like 1

I’d like one in green synthetic as they do on the 100, but reading about problems with 110’s I’m going off them a bit. Personally I don’t like laminate stocks, but everybody’s different. Hopefully you’ll be ok and enjoy yours though fella??

• Like 1

I’ve always liked them but my daughter finds the normal ST stock a bit fat for her hands and that was really all the excuse I needed to get one , well she’s got to be comfortable shooting hasn’t she ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I keep hearing about problems with the hw110 but mines been fine. Iv had it a good few months and put plenty of pellets through it and havent noticed any drop in power or performance. Might chrono it just to see but i think it will be fine

• Like 1