Replacement leather collars

I’m looking for replacement leather collars for mk3m. Does anyone know where I might get these? I’m in Ireland but don’t mind paying postage( and tax). 

1 hour ago, Wideboy said:

I’m looking for replacement leather collars for mk3m. Does anyone know where I might get these? I’m in Ireland but don’t mind paying postage( and tax). 

I have a spare leather collar hear for u if that will help.u out give me a buzz when u finish work 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, neil b said:

Try rabbit fever he has started doing biothane ones I’m trying them this season 

What are they like when treaded through the collar, do they sit nicely? 

1 hour ago, neil b said:

Try rabbit fever he has started doing biothane ones I’m trying them this season 

Just had a look on eBay, between tax and postage, it’s £49 for two! Bit steep, they look great though. 

1 minute ago, neil b said:

How many would you want?? 

It’s actually 2, I thought it was three but my third one is the non magnetic and is nearly new. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, terryd said:

Paul does some nice collars

WWW.(!64.56:886

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

No photo description available.

They look nice. It looks like I’m getting sorted with the biothane ones. I have them in terrier collars, so I’d like to try them. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Wideboy said:

Deben still sell them, I got one start of this year for my MK3, think it was £4 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, janine said:

Deben still sell them, I got one start of this year for my MK3, think it was £4 

Thanks for the reply, going to try the biothane ones as I’ve get through the leather ones. I didn’t know you could get the biothane collars for ferrets. 

6 hours ago, The one said:

Theres loads on ebay thought there a fiver a pop 

I can’t see most of them as they won’t send to Ireland. I can only see one seller.