• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greb I had similar heart rumbles not so long ago...............not much to worry about mate, a triple heart by-pass sorted me out I'm right as rain now 

These two faggots aren’t even on the league table.    Bird doesn’t log in unless he has an ailment to share.    mushroom has started threads about falling off his rollerblades and gettin

Posted Images

Funny enough I’ve been having similar problems last week palpitations heart in my throat real feeling of anxiety I was touch and go to get myself looked at but it’s passed lasted about four days so f**k it crack on.

As you know I do 12 hour shifts night and day and I’ve been smashing it lately last week 4 nights finished Saturday morning straight on days Sunday and it’s like that for the next couple of weeks before I’m on annual leave.

On a sadder note a well liked popular member of my old Pway gang passed away peacefully in his sleep the other night 38 years old he did have a history of heart problems really sad he was a real funny character and leaves a young family.

Shift work isn’t good for you 34 months and I’m out for good I can’t wait to throw my boots and PPE in the skip.

1 hour ago, Rusty2 said:

Who'd have guessed this would have ended up with Francie sorting your diet and mc HULL diagnosing your illness. Not me. 

diagnosing nothing mate just hope greb gets it sorted and its nothing to worry about better to be safe than sorry ?

• Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Funny enough I’ve been having similar problems last week palpitations heart in my throat real feeling of anxiety I was touch and go to get myself looked at but it’s passed lasted about four days so f**k it crack on.

As you know I do 12 hour shifts night and day and I’ve been smashing it lately last week 4 nights finished Saturday morning straight on days Sunday and it’s like that for the next couple of weeks before I’m on annual leave.

On a sadder note a well liked popular member of my old Pway gang passed away peacefully in his sleep the other night 38 years old he did have a history of heart problems really sad he was a real funny character and leaves a young family.

Shift work isn’t good for you 34 months and I’m out for good I can’t wait to throw my boots and PPE in the skip.

Sounds like a legit claim this, PWay Palpitations.

No good mate, some folk sleep like babies on that shift so they will likely be alright, who knows hey.

What are you going to do mate, jacking the railway in like?

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Sounds like a legit claim this, PWay Palpitations.

No good mate, some folk sleep like babies on that shift so they will likely be alright, who knows hey.

What are you going to do mate, jacking the railway in like?

Your right about some people sleeping like babies I’ve seen blokes asleep snoring their heads off on ballast and troughing lids.

I’m 57 I’ve got 34 months before my 60th Birthday I’m retiring taking my money and starting a new chapter of life God willing….

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Your right about some people sleeping like babies I’ve seen blokes asleep snoring their heads off on ballast and troughing lids.

I’m 57 I’ve got 34 months before my 60th Birthday I’m retiring taking my money and starting a new chapter of life God willing….

Nicely mate, find a few hobbies and you'll never look back.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Nicely mate, find a few hobbies and you'll never look back.

Can’t wait there’s loads I want to do the amount of blokes who have stayed and died in service is ridiculous you’ve got to draw a line under and move on.

15 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What ever you choose you’ll do well, you come across as real level headed mate, all the very best what ever it is you do ?

Thanks Katch I appreciate that it’s all about having a plan but we all know some plans go wonky ? but I left school on a Friday started work on the Monday at 16 and never been out of work paid shed loads in tax and insurance so I’m due a rest can’t bloody wait.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Can’t wait there’s loads I want to do the amount of blokes who have stayed and died in service is ridiculous you’ve got to draw a line under and move on.

You do right mate, fcuk me we work long enough in our lives, the least we deserve is to live a little before we pop our clogs. 

Look at me, I'll do well to see 50 at this rate. ?

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You do right mate, fcuk me we work long enough in our lives, the least we deserve is to live a little before we pop our clogs. 

Look at me, I'll do well to see 50 at this rate. ?

I thought with the advanced drugs out there hiv suffers live longer then 50?

• Haha 3

Some optimistic news for all those concerned, on the walk with the dog this evening the heavens opened up and I was certainly not dressed for the occasion.

After having enough of getting drenched I ran the last 3/4 of a mile back to my motor, speaking of the ticker, I felt absolutely fine, in fact it's the best I've felt for the last couple of days.

I must be breaking the laws of nature, my duff ticker improves after strenuous exercise, must be a world's first.

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Some optimistic news for all those concerned, on the walk with the dog this evening the heavens opened up and I was certainly not dressed for the occasion.

After having enough of getting drenched I ran the last 3/4 of a mile back to my motor, speaking of the ticker, I felt absolutely fine, in fact it's the best I've felt for the last couple of days.

I must be breaking the laws of nature, my duff ticker improves after strenuous exercise, must be a world's first.

Sounds like a 2 stroke :laugh:

• Haha 2