• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greb I had similar heart rumbles not so long ago...............not much to worry about mate, a triple heart by-pass sorted me out I'm right as rain now 

These two faggots aren’t even on the league table.    Bird doesn’t log in unless he has an ailment to share.    mushroom has started threads about falling off his rollerblades and gettin

Posted Images

9 hours ago, WILF said:

After boxing you say ?………Panic Attack…….nailed on panic attack.

Tell me, did they say you may actually have to get in the ring next time you come rather than just stand outside looking in the window ? 
Could explain it mate ?

Way I read it he had been watching it on tv?

3 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Take you and at least any 5 off here no probs but unlike George Foreman in the boxing ring at once.

bad heart make you dillusional aswell mate theres another symtom ?

Just now, South hams hunter said:

can you sort out a lift? would save you walking 30 miles you melt

sort out a lift ?? i just get in a motor plum

you never been out day night as a kid dog in hand youll a been sat in ya bedroom on computer little cock in hand giving it the 2 finger shuffle proberly playing with your arsehole at the same time ?

15 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

sort out a lift ?? i just get in a motor plum

you never been out day night as a kid dog in hand youll a been sat in ya bedroom on computer little cock in hand giving it the 2 finger shuffle proberly playing with your arsehole at the same time ?

this isnt just a dog forum you know that dont you?

35 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

35 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

its called the hunting life mate loads a way to hunt chucking a line and hook in the water and waiting hoping for the best isnt what id call hunting lol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Confused 1
9 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

so fishing isnt hunting?

is it ?

whaling was hunting netting salmon etc hunting 

is putting a hook and line in water and hoping for a bit a luck while you sit about hunting ?

Could it be a combination of the heat and bad sleep pattern ?.....palpitations can certainly spook you a bit i used to get these weird flutters that felt like your heart was going out of rhythm for a few seconds,is there any dizziness involved....when it comes to the ticker just get as many tests done as you can.....and stay off Google !!

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Could it be a combination of the heat and bad sleep pattern ?.....palpitations can certainly spook you a bit i used to get these weird flutters that felt like your heart was going out of rhythm for a few seconds,is there any dizziness involved....when it comes to the ticker just get as many tests done as you can.....and stay off Google !!

They will only give you ecg and blood tests see if you have right magnesium etc 

If they are OK your sent packing my ecg was OK straight after heart attack 

The echocardiogram sees everything all chambers how its pumping any clots how valves are operating electrical currant much more in detail theres loads can go wrong surprised me watching

Been a 34 year old in paper kept going giving him ecg blood tests sending him home ended up dropping dead 

Echocardiogram would a picked it up.straight away