fight of the century is off till march..lol

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Is that fight coming off with Fury's father and Mickey Theo. Just been looking on a Facebook called Porky's corner as a mate of mine has called a lad out who has been needling him to a boxing match at the Magna nr Sheffield.

i dont know mate....i seen a few of the the vids on youtube some time back that old man fury put up..and that theo fella....but dont know any more than that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

i dont know mate....i seen a few of the the vids on youtube some time back that old man fury put up..and that theo fella....but dont know any more than that

I think Big John jacked mate, apparently would only do it in Billy Joe's back garden.

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I think Big John jacked mate, apparently would only do it in Billy Joe's back garden.

that cant  be true......cos ....."we're fighting men"......isnt that what hes always saying..every second sentence 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I thought he said he would fight any man over 50.Hope the fight with the two Rotherham lads comes off it will make a few bob for local charity's hopefully.

• Like 1