Olympics 2020

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Simone Biles says 'I have to focus on my mental health' after pulling out of team final - BBC Sport WWW.BBC.CO.UK Simone Biles says she "has to focus on her mental health" afte

must say i enjoyed watching the bmx tricks event ....great that our girl got the gold...and the fella got the bronze... and fiar play to the lass she fell in the first round...but second round di

You should be there with your skateboarding skills ………

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

One white man's done alright out of it..... and he knits! Spoiled it for me, always some political or gay rights bullshit to over shadow sports events now. What a generation, shot away some of them.

Screenshot_20210802-172114~2.png

Beat me to it. I bet the bbc couldn’t believe their luck when he gifted them that one

must say i enjoyed watching the bmx tricks event ....great that our girl got the gold...and the fella got the bronze...

and fiar play to the lass she fell in the first round...but second round did the same trick...and nailed it...aparantly that trick is one of the hardest to do...

also watching the athletics Saturday... the woman that won the tripple jump was some performance and got the world record by some margin with her last jump...

then the high jump was good to watch as well....with the two chaps sharing gold was a nice touch 

• Like 6
58 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

One white man's done alright out of it..... and he knits! Spoiled it for me, always some political or gay rights bullshit to over shadow sports events now. What a generation, shot away some of them.

Screenshot_20210802-172114~2.png

I’d much rather he shared that picture than one of him in the changing rooms with the Jamaican team doing a remake of “The Shawshank Redemption” ! 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

The Olympics are ruined now, all this poofery, woke, freakshow bollicks have destroyed it, seems to be that the best at the event is no longer the gold winner but the freakiest with the weirdest message wins,  absolute fkn joke

I agree its all political now......even a numbskull like me has seen it coming for years they was always going to use sport to impose political views on society.....today ive watched the first he/she in the weightlifting i have no idea what/who i was watching !.....the shared gold medal in the high jump what utter f****n nonsense !.....dopey little knitting boy they are taking any available opportunity to dictate your views via sport 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, kanny said:
NEWS.SKY.COM

The 43-year-old New Zealander overbalanced on her opening weight of 120kg, taking the bar...

After much soul searching I now identify as a crane operator....bring it on! ?

I’d personally love to zip tie that in with Socks in his hammock thing and just sit back and watch the fun and games unfold ! Lol ? 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Not one person I've talked to today agrees with sharing the gold medal for the high jump.

They can't call themselves "Olympic Champion" as neither actually won !

Best they should have had was a silver medal each, but that would still have been a cop out. 

There should have been a "jump off" to decide the winner.

Cheers.

• Like 2